Do i need to let my wife invites black men to my house in front of me?

Well I don’t know how comfortable I would be until I’m in the situation I guess. It would depend on the type of people the bulls are. If your wife is safe or not if your house is safe or not. Have to weigh out a lot of things to make a accurate call. But if you’re allowing them to come over and fuck your wife im sure you trust them. Its the random starangers you need to worry about!
some of them i dont know, what i know that he fuck my wife
Just a warning, there are a lot of shady characters out there. Meet first and really get to know whom you are inviting into your home.
she want full freedom to do whatever she want

Yes. She will probably feel much more comfortable being fucked by her studs at home. Don't be selfish, try to help her a little bit instead. It is very important that she feels fine with what she is doing. It is your opportunity to make her feel better, don't waste it.

it has happened to me a few times!
normally its out of your hands if they already been chatting, dancing or makin out! (or all 3!)

Yes. She will probably feel much more comfortable being fucked by her studs at home. Don't be selfish, try to help her a little bit instead. It is very important that she feels fine with what she is doing. It is your opportunity to make her feel better, don't waste it.
Oh yeah sure, and it really doesn't matter if all neighbours and/Or friends find out, who do not understand this lifestyle. They could terminate the friendship, or make fun of them. Do not say that won't happen.....
Really short sighted answer.

Back