Do I have a chance!

To be a good BF or husband - you should be willing to do anything that makes her happy including becoming a bi sub sissy cd cuckold. I think all females need lots of cocks. Encourage her to fuck any cock she wants then offer to lick her pussy clean after her dates while she shares the details with you.
Why are you spamming the forums? What's the point? You copy/paste and post the same $hit to arbitrary threads. Do you think that behavior really adds anything valuable to a discussion? 🤔

My wife is 50. We only been married 8 months. I am her 3rd husband. She is my 1st wife. We go to church and only say that because of the resistance to this lifestyle it can cause in her. I am 4” I told her before we married. Sex was been bad. I also have trouble staying hard. There has been some sickness but used more as a reason not to have sex I think. Only had penetration sex couple times rest has been oral. Short story she has been dom in ways since marriage. She likes for me to rub and kiss her feet. She is the boss but denies it sometimes. I got her to see a bbc pic few weeks ago and she has changed. She admitted I am small and she can’t really feel me. She also told me her ex hubby of 20 years is above average size and bigger then me. However she keeps saying size doesn’t matter to her. She just said if next time we have sex and she can’t feel me or if I am not big enough we can get toys.She also threatens to spank me but doesn’t. Says she joking. We have had to talks about black men and their big dicks. She admitted noticing their dicks in school. Also asked about the once you go black saying. Am I crazy or do I have a chance of getting her blacked?
First off BS. And she is on 3rd marriage and you're first at age 50, yet you told her you were small? You expect us to believe no premarital sex for a woman on her 3rd go around?
Come on with these fake ass stories already.

Let me point out IMHO the difference between YOU having a change and there BEING a chance.
Cucks/potential cucks can expose their wives and bring it up. But finding a Bull is a I think is key. But here is the shocker I use to think you had to find the right Bull, even if it was just for the first time. But I am surprised how many times couples have on their first, second or even after 5 occasions meeting guys who were just terrible. No charm, lied about looks or cock size. Had no "game". Yet they kept pressing on. In the end It's the combination of communication and actualization that is key. If you just talk, nothing happens. If you just try and act then I think she'll shutdown if doesn't believe you are 100% behind her.

My wife is 50. We only been married 8 months. I am her 3rd husband. She is my 1st wife. We go to church and only say that because of the resistance to this lifestyle it can cause in her. I am 4” I told her before we married. Sex was been bad. I also have trouble staying hard. There has been some sickness but used more as a reason not to have sex I think. Only had penetration sex couple times rest has been oral. Short story she has been dom in ways since marriage. She likes for me to rub and kiss her feet. She is the boss but denies it sometimes. I got her to see a bbc pic few weeks ago and she has changed. She admitted I am small and she can’t really feel me. She also told me her ex hubby of 20 years is above average size and bigger then me. However she keeps saying size doesn’t matter to her. She just said if next time we have sex and she can’t feel me or if I am not big enough we can get toys.She also threatens to spank me but doesn’t. Says she joking. We have had to talks about black men and their big dicks. She admitted noticing their dicks in school. Also asked about the once you go black saying. Am I crazy or do I have a chance of getting her blacked?
well, the Truth is that in this modern age, if you're not satisfying her needs, eventually she will find somewhere that will. i cannot say what it is like to be inadequate in the male department, but i've listened well to alyssa, and alyssa's girlfriends as to how they think & feel in such matters.
one thing i will say is, you'd better understand the true nature & reasons for your motivation, & be certain before you take any actions or make any decisions.
also, you really need to get her thoughts & feelings & respect them, because this really is far more about her needs & wants, than yours.
you might be able to influence them some...but its really not your decision.
you'd also better be 100% supportive, encouraging, accepting, & unconditionally loving through the journey as well.

So let’s look at this objectively. She knows you’re not a sexual partner. She is 50 years old and you just got married. This woman wants your heart and dedication, not sex. As far as her having a black man, just encourage.
Would you keep the key to a penis cage? So keep someone chaste online?

Am I crazy or do I have a chance of getting her blacked?

re: Do I have a chance?

I'd say you're out of your league. Why did you wait until the warning lights came on to address the maintenance of your woman? Surely you don't treat your cars like this.
If she's said "size" doesn't matter ... and she means it, then consider yourself still in the ballgame of love & sex. Normally, however, a woman isn't going to be that truthful until she reaches that point of not caring what you think.
Oral sex isn't talked about as much as it should be, and as much as women tend to love oral sex ... sharpen your skills on eating pussy and talking "dirty" to her. She probably will welcome the change from the insecure man that she seems to have now.
She's making concessions as much as you are ... remember that and don't push her into the arms of another man with the situation you have now.
Prove to her that good sex doesn't have to depend on a large cock.

words_GoodLuck2.jpg

Back