Do gloryholes even exist anymore?

90% of the PA locations you have a link to do NOT have GHs. They're cruising locations for gay men...
They are ABS & Theaters - and yes I did not look to see which had glory hole...

Pretty much the only place you can find glory holes that are at ABS or Adult theaters!

And yes the majority of men that cruise ABS & Adult theaters are Bi & looking for cock
(some are truly gay - most are Bi - at least in Florida?)

When I used to take the EX there where always lots of men that where much more interested in the girl (then the other men...lol)
Once on a Wed. afternoon she serviced 13 cocks at an adult theater....(about 70% of the guys that where there)

I' honesty didn't think they realistically existed. Closest thing to a glory hole would've been 42nd NYC in the 80-early 90s

un ancien maître me faisait aller chez ceux qui l'accompagnaient. Il m'a fait sucer UNIQUEMENT des bites noires à travers le glory hole.
Bonjour 👋 c'est moi Gigi j'ai moi méme était adepte des gloryholes dans les années 80 à 2000 JE connaissait les lieux où ont pu sucer uniquement des cocks Noirs et pensaient moi ils n'y avaient pas que les hommes qui en étaient clients !!!! Il est vrai que maintenant c'est plus rare mais cela existe encore en France !!! C'est discret et fait toujours bonheur des mères de famille j'en sais quelque chose avec ma 👄belle-sœur 👄 Pauvres
🫎petit🫎maris🫎

Back