Do gloryholes even exist anymore?

Check your local adult theater or book store. There's a website, Dr. Emilio Lizardo's that posts adult book stores, theaters, and lists if they are known to have glory holes

I believe that they are still out there. The CDC actually recommended the use of gloryholes as a safe way to have sexual activity during the hight of the pandemic! I would have thought that places like this would have been opening up everywhere!
Is it true that the "CDC actually recommended the use of gloryholes as a safe way to have sexual activity during the hight of the pandemic!"

yes. It’s true. This article took their recs from the cdc. https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/covid-sex-guidance.pdf

Creative sex with a physical barrier.
Thank you for your comment and link to the NYC/ CDC information. It does mention group sex and creative positions and even kinky sex, which is exciting. But their is nothing saying that " CDC actually recommended the use of gloryholes as a safe way to have sexual activity during the hight of the pandemic!"

Thank you for your comment and link to the NYC/ CDC information. It does mention group sex and creative positions and even kinky sex, which is exciting. But their is nothing saying that " CDC actually recommended the use of gloryholes as a safe way to have sexual activity during the hight of the pandemic!"

Make it kinky. Be creative with sexual positions and physical
barriers that allow sexual contact while preventing close face-to-face
contact.

You would call this sentence nothing? Interesting.

Make it kinky. Be creative with sexual positions and physical
barriers that allow sexual contact while preventing close face-to-face
contact.

You would call this sentence nothing? Interesting.
To correct a misunderstanding of what I said. I asked if the statement "CDC actually recommended the use of gloryholes as a safe way to have sexual activity during the hight of the pandemic!" is true. I did not see anything in their document mentioning gloryholes.
They did mention being creative with sexual positions and other advice about having sex with multiple people, including strangers, which I find exciting and encouraging for people that enjoy sex with many people including strangers.

Had my first GH last weekend. My first time in an adult theater/ arcade was wild. I went with my bf. As soon as we started making out men were all over me. There was one black guy that I wanted to suck. So we went to the arcade and used the glory hole.
You chose the guy. That's a totally different game (and much smarter) than sucking every dick that appears through the gloryhole. Just my opinion, but in these days and times it's too dangerous for me to simply stick my dick through a hole and being sucked off by someone (man, woman?) I have never seen and know nothing about.

Had my first GH last weekend. My first time in an adult theater/ arcade was wild. I went with my bf. As soon as we started making out men were all over me. There was one black guy that I wanted to suck. So we went to the arcade and used the glory hole.
Fucking hot

So you sucked the black guy through the gh?

Back