Do gloryholes even exist anymore?

a former master used to make me go to those with him. He made me suck ONLY black cocks through the glory hole.
My Wife's Bull often brings her to an adult theater frequented mostly by black guys and that has an arcade section. He parades her around a bit then brings her to an arcade booth, puts her in it and then selects which guys can put their cocks into the hole for her to suck.

My Wife's Bull often brings her to an adult theater frequented mostly by black guys and that has an arcade section. He parades her around a bit then brings her to an arcade booth, puts her in it and then selects which guys can put their cocks into the hole for her to suck.
Very exciting that your Wife's black bull brings her to an adult theater frequented mostly by black guys and that has an arcade section. Then He parades your wife around a bit then brings her to an arcade booth, puts her in it and then selects which guys can put their cocks into the hole for her to suck.
Does he own your wife?
Do you go with your lucky wife when her black Master takes her to the adult arcade to let black strangers fuck her and for her to enjoy sucking black cocks and swallowing cum from black cocks fucking in her mouth?

Very exciting that your Wife's black bull brings her to an adult theater frequented mostly by black guys and that has an arcade section. Then He parades your wife around a bit then brings her to an arcade booth, puts her in it and then selects which guys can put their cocks into the hole for her to suck.
Does he own your wife?
Do you go with your lucky wife when her black Master takes her to the adult arcade to let black strangers fuck her and for her to enjoy sucking black cocks and swallowing cum from black cocks fucking in her mouth?
When we go, I suck some black cocks also

Is she good at swallowing all the cum???

That is what you want, isn't it???
No, I don't suck cocks but I do enjoy seeing my wife with other men's cum loads in her mouth and on her face and then giving her a deep French kiss, tasting the other men's cum loads on my wife's lips and cum soaked tongue, then licking their cum loads off my wife's face and lips.

Back