Do bulls fuck differently when it's raw?

Basically I was wanting to ask the bulls out there if they fuck differently when they know they can cum inside? Women, do you notice a difference when you tell them you want to feel them cum?
I would say yes only to a point and that point is when I am about bust that nut got to be very aware of that other then that the answer is no.

Basically I was wanting to ask the bulls out there if they fuck differently when they know they can cum inside? Women, do you notice a difference when you tell them you want to feel them cum?
Definitely! I fuck a lot deeper and harder. It also allows me to nut and continue without rest. I especially enjoy that I can make her taste her own pussy. I love that.

Yes, raw = ultimate breathing challenge, especially if she is soaking wet, and at that point... She may win round 1, but not the next 4.

It's also a lot easier to bend her interesting ways b/c her rational is "rag doll me" after a certain amount of orgasms. Anyways to answer, yes there's a difference. I go harder and longer usually.

Condoms are like Gift Wrapping a motorcycle...it's still a motorcycle, just now with extra work involved.

Well, "cum inside" is another game! Very rare and special. Time, space and trust are the three columns for that. But in times it happend I was so horny, the only thing I wanna have had was his cum inside me and I let him know that. So the "friend" fucks the ******* out of me and I loved it to got him transform in a bull like that.

Back