Do black men like to be sucked by white guys?

White men - have you found that its easy to hook up and suck and black guy and please him? Is it easy to "seal the deal"...Or does he only want the wife involved? Very curious.
Not easy on this homophobic site. My post saying that I am available to suck black cock in New Orleans was deleted in 3 different areas.
Since I see this discussion here, I assume this is a safe area.
Black men in New Orleans: DM me if interested.

Bro fuck all that prison *******. Nobody is talking about that. And fuck yo attempt at trying to sound elegant and intellectual. Out here in the real world (not prison) real straight men aint allowing another man to suck his dick. There are plenty of ways of asserting dominance. But again that hierarchy and superior ******* is all fantasy *******. It's 2018 and everybody is equal. Blacks aint taking over the universe. Whites aren't crawling on hands and knees to kiss our feet. Stop living in your fantasy world. If u let men suck u or if u suck men you're not straight.
What was it that first attracted you to the bisexual cuckold club?

Or are you keeping that on the DL?

White men - have you found that its easy to hook up and suck and black guy and please him? Is it easy to "seal the deal"...Or does he only want the wife involved? Very curious.
Some guys would be happy to get their cock sucked by anyone but they don't want to be judged by others so just keep it to themselves. I am not just taking about black guys.

Newsflash - Men are enthusiastic about having their cock sucked

Back