Do black men like to be sucked by white guys?

To me there’s nothing hotter than fucking a sissy’s, cuck’s or fag’s throat especially when they’re hungry for it. Only a couple of white bois have actually sucked my cock, drained it and then drained it a second time none stop.
Sir, I have done just that. I sucked off, once he came, I stayed down on him. He just kept pumping my throat. I kept letting him, I didnot want it to stop. He dropped a huge load the second time he came, it was great.

Whatever floats your boat bro, it's my ideal for that task to be done by a genetic female, or by a MtoF transgender that fully passes as female after all of the necessary surgeries to make that happen. I am certain that they suck cock as well as a horny female because they don't necessarily just thirst for Black cum ( which I am certain is the case by the way ) but I'd imagine they are thirsting for acceptance from others as well in this new LGBTQ+ world we now live in.
That’s how I like them too. Nice and smooth, feminine and soft with wigs and makeup on. Just a pleasure hole to serve my need, frustrations and to make the world a better place.

False. Incorrect. Not even close to being true. STRAIGHT black men don't feel any threat to their sexuality, however STRAIGHT black men wont allow another man suck their dick. And most real straight black men aint going for that superior/inferior *******. Thats mostly what white guys do and fantasize about. I'm glad u said "in my experience", so that Should tell u that it's not all, or not even most black men that think this way. Real STRAIGHT black men only allow women to touch/suck them. Anyone else is simply not STRAIGHT
PREACH!!!!!

PREACH!!!!!
I think they do like it the first time we told him that my wife wanted to see me suck his black cock and he said that we would need to get to know each other a lot better so I thought he was going to just fuck my wife well as soon as we got to the motel she went to the bathroom and he said let's give her what she wants and pulled his clothes off as g quickly as he could and kicked back and I had his big black cock in my mouth as fast as I could so when she came out of the bathroom all she saw was her husband sucking our new black friend and believe me I sucked the hell out of his cock

Back