Do black men like to be sucked by white guys?

Honestly, I'm finding the same thing. It's anything goes in the bedroom and out of the public eye. I've had black guys who I NEVER thought would let me near them tell me to clean their dick off or to keep sucking.
Its always going to be that way. The binary heterosexual dogma is so ingrained in our culture that most ''men'' would think twice about admitting a relaxed attitude to male on male sex. No way Jose! In reality the percentage who would respond with arousal to a good cocksucking sissie is far higher.

Its always going to be that way. The binary heterosexual dogma is so ingrained in our culture that most ''men'' would think twice about admitting a relaxed attitude to male on male sex. No way Jose! In reality the percentage who would respond with arousal to a good cocksucking sissie is far higher.

It took me a while to get to the point where I felt comfortable sucking black dick and cleaning up a bro. I guess I worried about that definition of masculinity. Doing it once, then twice certainly opened the door, and my gf liked seeing it. What really pushed me to actually want it was when I realized the black guys were cool with it and liked it I thought that if these really masculine dudes were cool with it, so could I be.

It doesn't matter to me if the black guy has to play a game and act as if it's only a move to degrade me or humiliate me or control me (and my gf). I know that's part of it, but I also enjoy getting that big black dick hard and knowing I can get it hard, keep it hard, and make it cum.

I've had black dudes tell me I'm a good cocksucker, but I don't really need to hear that to know when they're enjoying my whiteboi mouth on that big hard beautiful black cock. The best compliment is hearing that I suck better than my gf. I have no desire to suck white dick, but black guys? Yeah.

I've been sucked by a few white guys....its amazing how they crave black cock and their mouths are always so hot and accepting of a big black rod View attachment 2287690
I have been with a couple of black men, I don’t know if they were gay, bisexual or just wanted a blowjob and to blow a nut, but I think most of them were the last one. I never was interested in sucking cock until my wife snowballed me. She gave me one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had. I got so excited and it was so long since I had a good release that when I cummed in her mouth she took it all! Sometimes I cum a very thick stringy cum that is like a paste or soft pudding and is hard for my wife to swallow. This time was one of those loads. When she had drained my cock she slowly kissed her way up my belly and chest to reach my face. She then gave me a very big kiss, stuck her tongue in my mouth to get it open and then proceeded to let my whole load go into my mouth. I was shocked at first and tried to spit it out, but she grabbed my chin and held my mouth closed! She said “if you ever want me to swallow your cum again, you will swallow what is in your mouth right now!”
I at first tried to wait her out, but I could taste the cum and it turned me on that she wanted me to swallow my own cum. I then took a gulp and choked, it was more than I thought and hard to get to go down. I finally swallowed it and she said “ see, now you know how it is to swallow a big load of cum”. Long story short, that made me want to experience it again. This time by myself with another man. My first time with a black man was very erotic. He was a bigger guy with a cock that was bent to the right but his cock was huge. My guess it was 10 to 12 inches long and about 3 inches thick. He was considerate to a point but knew it was my first time. I told him to treat me like he was ******* me or he had to ******* me to blow him. He let me suck his cock slowly at first, but I could tell he wanted to get forceful. He grabbed my head and started pushing his cock in harder, then he would hold my head and twist around so the curve of his cock was pointing down, right down my throat. This is when he got very um aroused, he started thrusting more and more and could feel me gagging as his cock hit the back of my mouth. Instead of letting up he held my head firmly and pushed slowly but with ******* until his cock head was past the back of my mouth and was in my throat. I had never felt that before but it was scary but exciting and then he gave a big push and my lips were at the base of his cock and his whole giant dick was buried in my throat. I gagged and was ******* but he didn’t care and then he started to fuck my throat! Pulling out and then forsing it all the way back in! His balls were slapping the side of my face as they were big and hung down about 6 inches from his cock. He continued to fuck my throat for what seemed like an hour but I really didn’t know of care, at one point my throat had relaxed and he was freely fucking it hard!
He at one point made a few grunting noises and I could feel his balls tighten up close to the shaft of his cock, a few more thrusts and he pulled back to were the head was in my mouth but pulsing like it was going to pop. It was at that moment that I experienced the biggest load of cum ever! It was so hot and thick and it shot to the back of my throat, then more shots of cum continued to cum from his huge cock! I thought he was done as my mouth was full of cum then he shoved his cock all the way in again and down my throat. He held my head there and I swear he shot more cum in my throat or it was cum in my mouth that he ****** down my throat! Either way I was his cum slave at that point. He released my head and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I swallowed everything that was in my mouth and then licked his cock clean, licked his balls and rimmed his asshole. When I was done playing with his cock he got up off the bed. Now I was on my knees leaning over that bed and that‘s when he said “I have one more thing for you”. His cock was slick with his cum and my saliva but he didn’t care as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into the bed. I then felt a pain like I had never felt before as he point his 10 to 12 inch long 3 inch wide cock into my ass and thrust balls deep in one hard push! I gasped like the air was pushed out of me or maybe it was his giant cock that pushed the air out as it filled my virgin ass! I was in pain and then he started again to push in and out. He fucked me for what seemed like another hour. I don’t know but what surprised me was I felt a warmth in my ass! He was cumming again! How the hell I don’t know, but he then pulled out his cumming cock rolled me over and stuck his asshole cum covered cock in my mouth and made me eat the rest of his cum!
I have since that time been what you would call a cock sucker bisexual. Every guy I have been with has never come close to my first BBC experience but I have with all of them said “******* me to deepthroat your cock, then once your in balls deep start fucking my mouth!” I have had some big cocks and some small ones too but what I enjoy the most is how different everyone’s cum tastes or feels when they cum. If anyone would like to meet me and feed me cock and a load, just send me a message. I have not yet experienced a multiple guy encounter but feel that would be great to have a huge cock buried in my ass and another ****** in my throat while I jerk two off with my hands.

I have been with a couple of black men, I don’t know if they were gay, bisexual or just wanted a blowjob and to blow a nut, but I think most of them were the last one. I never was interested in sucking cock until my wife snowballed me. She gave me one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever had. I got so excited and it was so long since I had a good release that when I cummed in her mouth she took it all! Sometimes I cum a very thick stringy cum that is like a paste or soft pudding and is hard for my wife to swallow. This time was one of those loads. When she had drained my cock she slowly kissed her way up my belly and chest to reach my face. She then gave me a very big kiss, stuck her tongue in my mouth to get it open and then proceeded to let my whole load go into my mouth. I was shocked at first and tried to spit it out, but she grabbed my chin and held my mouth closed! She said “if you ever want me to swallow your cum again, you will swallow what is in your mouth right now!”
I at first tried to wait her out, but I could taste the cum and it turned me on that she wanted me to swallow my own cum. I then took a gulp and choked, it was more than I thought and hard to get to go down. I finally swallowed it and she said “ see, now you know how it is to swallow a big load of cum”. Long story short, that made me want to experience it again. This time by myself with another man. My first time with a black man was very erotic. He was a bigger guy with a cock that was bent to the right but his cock was huge. My guess it was 10 to 12 inches long and about 3 inches thick. He was considerate to a point but knew it was my first time. I told him to treat me like he was ******* me or he had to ******* me to blow him. He let me suck his cock slowly at first, but I could tell he wanted to get forceful. He grabbed my head and started pushing his cock in harder, then he would hold my head and twist around so the curve of his cock was pointing down, right down my throat. This is when he got very um aroused, he started thrusting more and more and could feel me gagging as his cock hit the back of my mouth. Instead of letting up he held my head firmly and pushed slowly but with ******* until his cock head was past the back of my mouth and was in my throat. I had never felt that before but it was scary but exciting and then he gave a big push and my lips were at the base of his cock and his whole giant dick was buried in my throat. I gagged and was ******* but he didn’t care and then he started to fuck my throat! Pulling out and then forsing it all the way back in! His balls were slapping the side of my face as they were big and hung down about 6 inches from his cock. He continued to fuck my throat for what seemed like an hour but I really didn’t know of care, at one point my throat had relaxed and he was freely fucking it hard!
He at one point made a few grunting noises and I could feel his balls tighten up close to the shaft of his cock, a few more thrusts and he pulled back to were the head was in my mouth but pulsing like it was going to pop. It was at that moment that I experienced the biggest load of cum ever! It was so hot and thick and it shot to the back of my throat, then more shots of cum continued to cum from his huge cock! I thought he was done as my mouth was full of cum then he shoved his cock all the way in again and down my throat. He held my head there and I swear he shot more cum in my throat or it was cum in my mouth that he ****** down my throat! Either way I was his cum slave at that point. He released my head and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I swallowed everything that was in my mouth and then licked his cock clean, licked his balls and rimmed his asshole. When I was done playing with his cock he got up off the bed. Now I was on my knees leaning over that bed and that‘s when he said “I have one more thing for you”. His cock was slick with his cum and my saliva but he didn’t care as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into the bed. I then felt a pain like I had never felt before as he point his 10 to 12 inch long 3 inch wide cock into my ass and thrust balls deep in one hard push! I gasped like the air was pushed out of me or maybe it was his giant cock that pushed the air out as it filled my virgin ass! I was in pain and then he started again to push in and out. He fucked me for what seemed like another hour. I don’t know but what surprised me was I felt a warmth in my ass! He was cumming again! How the hell I don’t know, but he then pulled out his cumming cock rolled me over and stuck his asshole cum covered cock in my mouth and made me eat the rest of his cum!
I have since that time been what you would call a cock sucker bisexual. Every guy I have been with has never come close to my first BBC experience but I have with all of them said “******* me to deepthroat your cock, then once your in balls deep start fucking my mouth!” I have had some big cocks and some small ones too but what I enjoy the most is how different everyone’s cum tastes or feels when they cum. If anyone would like to meet me and feed me cock and a load, just send me a message. I have not yet experienced a multiple guy encounter but feel that would be great to have a huge cock buried in my ass and another ****** in my throat while I jerk two off with my hands.
I love the recounting of your first BBC. There is a big black man upstairs at work right now that I imagine doing that with me as I read your story. He’s 6’ 3” tall very muscular and I just bet he has a huge cock. I can not stop day dreaming about how aggressive he could get with his cock in my mouth.

In our poly Family group, we have a sort of pyramid structure.....a "food chain", so to speak.....our Black Masters are at the top.....they Dominate everyone. Next are our Black Mistresses......they submit to our Masters, but Dominate the rest of us.......next are the white Women; totally submissive to our Masters and Mistress, yet Dominant over us white husbands......we, of course, are at the bottom level.....we Dominate no one, and submit to everyone......all us whites are sex slaves for our Black Masters and Mistresses......at least that's how it works for all of us.....I've heard of other groups with different ways of doing things, but this way works for us....as far as us "white boys" sucking Black cock goes, since I've been at it probably longer than most of the other husbands, I have had a number of our Masters tell me that they would prefer I suck their cocks, than most of the Women in the Family.....practice makes perfect, I guess.....it's just nice to know that I can please my Masters this way......just my two cents; take it or leave it...

Back