Do black gangbang groups really exist?

Been reading and notice that all groups mentioned r in the states. We r in Calgary Alberta Canada n believe me we have been on the search hoping to find a solid group of 5-6 bbc men in Canada here but so far closest has been 3on1

Have been on this site, Adult Friend Finder and SwingLifestyle. Have not been able to find a group of black males for a gangbang. Has anyone else ever been able to find this situation?
Yes ... a long while back we were at a swingers club and wife struck up a conversation with a beutiful black lady. Said she had a book of 20+ guys .. we could choose who we wanted, what we wanted and she would make it happen We did not take her up on the offer, but no reason to think she lied.

When we were just married in the 1970's, I would take my wife into the Black sections of New York City, mainly Harlem and Bed-Stuy. There were always groups of 5 or more Black Men hanging out on street corners, near bars, or on tenement stoops. My wife would wear her CFM outfit and strut her charms for leering Black eyes. Soon the bulges would appear, and my wife would exchange dirty talk with the horny men. Soon, my wife would be in an alleyway or other convenient location, on an available mattress or against a building wall, her dress would be stripped, she would spread her sexy legs with her red or black 3" heels and present her married free holes like a common street whore. The Black alphas would thrust their cocks into her bare pussy, and fuck her silly, finally filling her unprotected, receptive, married, white cunt with load after load of Black baby-making goo. This action went on for years, no prior arrangements had to be made. A tiny dicked white cuckold would take his hot wife to where Black men were gathered and watch his wife being gangbanged to multiple orgasms, and, if the timing was right, watch her being impregnated with a Black man's baby. No internet, no cell phones, no social medium, just hot interracial sex and breeding.
Please login or become a member to view

When we were just married in the 1970's, I would take my wife into the Black sections of New York City, mainly Harlem and Bed-Stuy. There were always groups of 5 or more Black Men hanging out on street corners, near bars, or on tenement stoops. My wife would wear her CFM outfit and strut her charms for leering Black eyes. Soon the bulges would appear, and my wife would exchange dirty talk with the horny men. Soon, my wife would be in an alleyway or other convenient location, on an available mattress or against a building wall, her dress would be stripped, she would spread her sexy legs with her red or black 3" heels and present her married free holes like a common street whore. The Black alphas would thrust their cocks into her bare pussy, and fuck her silly, finally filling her unprotected, receptive, married, white cunt with load after load of Black baby-making goo. This action went on for years, no prior arrangements had to be made. A tiny dicked white cuckold would take his hot wife to where Black men were gathered and watch his wife being gangbanged to multiple orgasms, and, if the timing was right, watch her being impregnated with a Black man's baby. No internet, no cell phones, no social medium, just hot interracial sex and breeding.
Please login or become a member to view
Ah, the old days! When things just kind of happened! I hate phones and apps!!

Ah, the old days! When things just kind of happened! I hate phones and apps!!
"Quantity over quality" is how my wife views it. There was an excitement about what could happen and the thrill when it did (or disappointment if it didn't). Tech enables everything to be so planned. Was the trade off worth it?

Of course they do. An interesting question is why this is so common among Black men while whites are much more reserved about these things? (Our experience at any rate.)

Regardless of how prevalent or not, I am increasingly certain that every woman has a desire to be gang banged, at least to a fantasy level. And black gang bang is the real cherry on the cake.

I read a lovely Quora story recently about a girl who almost got black gang banged - but came to her senses and pulled out of it before it happened. I am certain she regrets that, although doesn't say it, and writes the story to try to process her feelings about it.

Back