Do black gangbang groups really exist?

Yes, I’m in Georgia, I have had 2 different groups contact me but unfortunately I wasn’t able to enjoy due to other engagements. I do want to attend, they have 20-25 black men with complimentary treats if desired. It costs $50 but think its worth it. I can’t wait for the next time hopefully I will get to enjoy it. Also we have a place in downtown Atlanta called The Loft, where you can get what ever you wanna do. They even have a dungeon wheel

Have been on this site, Adult Friend Finder and SwingLifestyle. Have not been able to find a group of black males for a gangbang. Has anyone else ever been able to find this situation?
Try doublelist.com. But yeah they do exist. I don't partake in them, but they do. You can put an ad or find one on doublelist.com.

I know Denver used to have a group of BBC that loved to play with hot women. I think they called themselves the Denver Horsemen.. for the obvious reason.. they were all hung like horses...
One thing you may not know: The individual doing that was a military student using a government computer. He got busted!

Have been on this site, Adult Friend Finder and SwingLifestyle. Have not been able to find a group of black males for a gangbang. Has anyone else ever been able to find this situation?
I have organized and participated in a few. They definitely exist. Kik is your friend, and have ppl show up with test results within a week of your GB date. Enforce abstinence after testing until the day of and have them email you, their result info. Tips from an on again off again bull.

Yes, I’m in Georgia, I have had 2 different groups contact me but unfortunately I wasn’t able to enjoy due to other engagements. I do want to attend, they have 20-25 black men with complimentary treats if desired. It costs $50 but think its worth it. I can’t wait for the next time hopefully I will get to enjoy it. Also we have a place in downtown Atlanta called The Loft, where you can get what ever you wanna do. They even have a dungeon wheel
So true. I have read so many posts about how hard it is to arrange a gang bang, but this is how it happens in reality most of the time - or something like it. In gang bangs I have been in, spontaneous has happened more. They even had a name for it years back. I knew a chick who vacationed in LA and she told me sheepishly she had got "cell-phoned". I had never heard of it until she explained.

Back