Do black gangbang groups really exist?

Where are you? Pretty sure there’s one in the Cincinnati area No first-hand experience but they advertised on Craigsl for years.
Yes they did. And yes theyre real. I was dared to contact them as a joke because my husband was saying I didnt have the guts to email them so I did and sure enough they emailed me right back there was 7 of them. They shared a web site link that took me to apage where I could see them, all their videos and some of them were like very recent Long story short we never emailed them back kinda wish I had now....lol

Yes, that’s them! They seemed to be very active at the time, which raised my curiosity, surprised that there were so many hrny and adventuresone women in conservative Cincinnati. Haha
IIRC, that group is an offshoot of the Cincinnati IR Hotel Party group. Man, those were some good times.
Not sure what happened, but it went away kind of suddenly.

Yes they did. And yes theyre real. I was dared to contact them as a joke because my husband was saying I didnt have the guts to email them so I did and sure enough they emailed me right back there was 7 of them. They shared a web site link that took me to apage where I could see them, all their videos and some of them were like very recent Long story short we never emailed them back kinda wish I had now....lol
We can make your GB fantasy a reality in Washington, DC..message me

Yes they do exist. I knew a guy back in college (he has since moved) that would arrange trains and gang bangs for people looking. You basically met with him and told him what you were looking for and he'd go and get everything set up and tell you how much it was going to cost. He made a good amount of money on it actually.

Yes they do exist. I knew a guy back in college (he has since moved) that would arrange trains and gang bangs for people looking. You basically met with him and told him what you were looking for and he'd go and get everything set up and tell you how much it was going to cost. He made a good amount of money on it actually.
interesting. I never heard of anyone charging for it. How much?

We contacted them as well. And just letting you know it was better for you that you did not try and follow up. After a couple of emails we attempted to try and arrange an actual face to face meeting. They immediately demanded "nude" pics of the wife showing her face. Further they demanded we give them her "WORK" telephone number so they could contact her. We declined...

Back