Do black gangbang groups really exist?

I have a crew of 5 - 10 black guys in the NYC TRI STATE area... We are all clean tested and know how to work as a team... Dick size range from 8-10 inches... A few are on this site as members....

Now the key with setting up a gangbang is communication.....

You as the couple have to be prepared to send face and body pics and be available to have a phone conversation to set boundaries and expectations.....

We as a team have to coordinate everyone’s availability and to make sure everyone follows you as the couples ground rules... like condom use , no pictures, and being on time...
Come to Quincy Illinois!

A few years ago we spoke to a "supposed" group from Cinci. Didn't pan out. They actually demanded face/nude pics, plus they even asked for her work number. We declined...
Was it the Cincinnati BBC Gangbang Crew?
They film their fun and the cameraman holds a post-it with the group's name and the date of the gangbang in front of the camera while filming.

I see you're in WV, I've never played up there, but I used to know a group of guys down in NC who I'm pretty sure are all still active, minus one or two now. They should be in their early thirties now, probably. Unfortunately with the pandemic, I don't know how willing to travel they are, but if you're ever in NC, hit me up. I can see about putting you in touch.

I see you're in WV, I've never played up there, but I used to know a group of guys down in NC who I'm pretty sure are all still active, minus one or two now. They should be in their early thirties now, probably. Unfortunately with the pandemic, I don't know how willing to travel they are, but if you're ever in NC, hit me up. I can see about putting you in touch.
Thank you. As a matter of fact we have a trip planned to NC in September. It would allow time for planning if we were able to contact someone...

Was it the Cincinnati BBC Gangbang Crew?
They film their fun and the cameraman holds a post-it with the group's name and the date of the gangbang in front of the camera while filming.
Yes, that’s them! They seemed to be very active at the time, which raised my curiosity, surprised that there were so many hrny and adventuresone women in conservative Cincinnati. Haha

Is anyone really doing gangbangs during the pandemic? Seems pretty risky.

Back