Do black gangbang groups really exist?

We are a part of a unorganised club. We rent a suit or host at home. Where we invite preferably Nigerians or other Africans and some girl friends of my wife. Sometimes the guys bring their own girls. Ages of the guys is between 18-29yo. It works good for us
oh damn. how often are you 'organizing' gangbangs for your wife?

White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Lets just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???
I'm in Pittsburgh, if thats not too far. Im 30 years old. 5'9, 160 lbs, chocolate complexion, athletic build, with 9 inches of BBC. Im fairly experienced and Im not a shy performer.

White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Lets just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???

I am in NoVA

We Always wanted to take part in one as long as it was strait, doesn't push for anal, and everyone is clean. Multiple cream pies is a fantasy. Hoping for 3 to 5 guys.

Yes they still exist. location is key but there is has been a decline due to hotels killing the idea of people having parties and also SMARTPHONES are killing peoples privacy. We are in the days of people wanting to record everything and upload to the masses. Anyone that starts up a group should look into the character of the guys in your group. One bad apple can have you in a bad situation. Thank you and have fun people.

Yes, PHONES! That would be my biggest fear if I got gangbanged - that it would get recorded and then I'd show up somewhere on the net for all to see. Definitely keeps me from pursuing this dream.

Yes, PHONES! That would be my biggest fear if I got gangbanged - that it would get recorded and then I'd show up somewhere on the net for all to see. Definitely keeps me from pursuing this dream.

The dream is still possible.
You just have to find the right mature group in which group leader makes all place their phones in one area away from the action (like in another room, or leave in the car). It rude anyways to pull out a phone at these events almost as rude as placing loins in another person face without permission but I shall digress.

I have hosted parties, gatherings or I like to call them "network events".

If the objective is safe fun. All parties must work to achieve a high level of discretion and protection.

I hope you reach your dream fellow Ohioan.

We Always wanted to take part in one as long as it was strait, doesn't push for anal, and everyone is clean. Multiple cream pies is a fantasy. Hoping for 3 to 5 guys.
I havea gangbang group in the Washington, DC area. We're safe, clean, and will push your limits, but stay within your limitations. There are 11 guys in my group, but I'll adjust to your preferences. Message me so we can discuss specifics

It disbanded i still keep in contact with a few of the members we used to have weekly gangbangs creampie gangbangs some husbands would come and clean up after 7-8 bulls had their go with their wife
Wow. 7-8 is a lot! Didn't the guys get bored or at least impatient waiting around for their turn???

Back