Do black gangbang groups really exist?

Yeah they exist, depending on where you are they are pretty common over here in the UK. Cities are usually best.
They may be common but getting a good group is difficult.
Most groups think they are entitled to anything they want to do and try to bully your partner even if it goes against the rules and it's not what you want.
A good group should be about the fun, maybe relax before and have a laugh together so it's not just walk in and fuck.
I've found that big groups get a little boring, too much bravado. I'm just waiting for one of the guys to dare the other to suck his dick, it's that kind of mentality.
Small groups or one on one is best in my opinion.

We use SDC and other lifestyle sites to set up BBC gang bangs for her when she wants. We are not into cuck play or anything associated with it. We have been in lifestyle over 20 years and swap with cpls and singles. We have hotel parties in Dallas area often and learned you have to invite usually twice the number you want to show up. People cancel last minute all the time or just no show. That happens with cpls also. We have had good luck in Florida, California and Vegas for gang bangs for her. We will be traveling to Atlanta, Vegas, Ft Lauderdale and Barbados this year and will be looking to get her gang banged along the way. We are always looking for a reason to party and will travel for parties so look for us in your towns soon. Always looking for for gang bang parties in Dallas, Houston and Austin as well.4E88E76C-75AC-46B5-88C0-2D78EBE36821.jpeg

yes it does bus girl back out and not enough white woman fucking us black men in some area like mys of NC and Raleigh NC at best Second is halkf of us black me are married to black woman that want allow to do it as a single black man that loves sex love white pussy love bbc them theother problem is white wives not go trought with it like i love fucking white woman and they not fucking me enought in the nc area and in the raleigh nc are they say that want bbc ok come and fuck us and come and fuck me

White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Lets just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???
Im wantin to start one that stays in south bend indiana

I'm guessing that gang bangs are fodder for fantasy, and don't happen that often in real life... because how many alpha type guys think its hot to be in close proximity to other naked men with stiff dicks? They might instead prefer to pull an old fashion train, where each guy gets private one-on-one time with the girl in question. Even then, all but one would have to be okay with the sloppy seconds thing... and fucking an already worked-over pussy.

I'm guessing that gang bangs are fodder for fantasy, and don't happen that often in real life... because how many alpha type guys think its hot to be in close proximity to other naked men with stiff dicks? They might instead prefer to pull an old fashion train, where each guy gets private one-on-one time with the girl in question. Even then, all but one would have to be okay with the sloppy seconds thing... and fucking an already worked-over pussy.
Well if your girl has not done one it’s a fantasy but a lot of or girls who date black guys get GB’s.

[/QUOTE
I call 1st lol
******* 2nd and 3rd if i had my way

Back