Do black gangbang groups really exist?

White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Lets just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???
Yes! . we knew a woman who kept a book of black bulls . you could pick the bulls you wanted for the evening . we did not use her, but she was a wonderful lady, genuine and honest, and organized very safe parties for couples.

San Diego has a gangbang group 👋

Our issue has been the opposite female candidates or couples getting cold feet and canceling the day of the gangbang. Thank God for room refunds and sports bars. We just go and watch sports instead.
San Diego definitely has a GB Group one in SD got my wife to do one because one other guys in the group started dating my wife. The black guy she had started dating set it up in a hotel and it was her first few months with having sex with him.

Lots of good advice, and as is probably now clear; "yes GBs do really exist" :threesome:

But as mentioned in several of the replies, the best option is to find an established, safe, and reputable GB group/club versus trying to set a GB up ad hoc from a selection of random guys. Some couples may have more experience in setting up a GB themselves and thus have higher success, but for most it probably will end up as an exercise in frustration and disappointment for all the challenges mentioned earlier in the thread.

Our problem over the years was actually finding that magic "established and reputable" group! :rolleyes:

When we lived in the SF Bay Area, there were several groups/clubs and is how we knew such a thing existed. Unfortunately we weren't yet really into trying a GB then, so we missed an opportunity.

When we moved to central NC and started to have an interest in GBing, we thought we'd just as easily find a group/club... but nope :confused: This went on for years.

We then tried like other couples to find some guys to get together on our own, but that never worked out. And we talked to other couples trying the same, and they'd show up at the hotel to have most of the guys no-show or just generally not work out.

But about three years ago we finally found a nice GB group/club that we played with, but that now unfortunately I think is disbanded, and haven't yet seen another take its place in our area.

Based upon those observations, and the previous posts in the thread, the availability of these groups/clubs is going to be very regionally dependent, and that will likely be dependent on the size and maturity of the lifestyle in that area.

Regions like NYC, California, Florida, and other larger metro areas are just more likely to have these groups/clubs. So if one area doesn't, it may make sense to expand the search to the nearest large city.

...on that note, we're always looking out for another reputable GB group in the Triangle, Triad, Fayetteville areas ;)

there was a group called interracial wife bangers but i think you can find men who will fuck as a group although why not just arrange a bunch one after the other or put an add in as a call girl and let her fuck for fun and a few bucks

White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Lets just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???
yes i have a crew of 18 bbcs all 8 to 13 in in philly area

When i was in orlando i had to drive 1 hour and a half to go serve her a bbc in a small town
I always get there at 11 pm and spend like 2 hours with them
She said they dont have black guys in town

Back