Do black gangbang groups really exist?

Florida is the best spot. There are interracial swingers parties regularly in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Tampa and Orlando. The swingers clubs usually have an interracial night every few month or so. Splash Mocha in Ft Lauderdale and the new one in Atlanta are great options for a weekend of fun.

The DFW area also has a big interracial scene on the swingers websites.

There is an interracial party in Maryland in June 1st hosted by a member here but you need to be verified to see the info. It’s posted on the Real Persons forum.

I want a BBC fantasy in front of my husband asap in Panama City FL 9-11 inches long and very thick and huge I'm ready for it craving it aching for it and want it in Panama City FL come assp

Attachments

• IMG_20190523_063043424_LL.jpg
    IMG_20190523_063043424_LL.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Lets just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???
my wife had her first gb from a gang bang group in San Diego, they really do exist, just ask here ? she was playing with a black guy and he talked my wife into playing with his group. I did not know, and did not find out for months later, but there a good way for a white wife or single white girl to start out being used by a group. They know how to use your girl, and she feels safe.

Last edited:
There used to be a group of great black men in Cleveland who had a group called the CUYAHOGA BANGERS who held wonderful BBC hotel partys for white wives and single white women to enjoy BBC. Robin n I attended several of thier partys...always held at upscale Cleveland hotels and she always enjoyed herself with the black men there. Im not sure if they still hold thier partys...its probably been 5 years since we attended one.
I’d join

There used to be a big underground sex scene in Montreal where absolutely everything went on but the Police actions after the Biker Wars in the early 2000s cleared everything out

White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Lets just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???
I have a group and we're right door in the Virgina, DC, MD area. Contact me ASAP if you want to have some fun! The group is open to ALL women, just be willing to travel :)
I also travel often for biz, so one-on-one encounters are available as well & I don't mind spectators, lol

That’s weird. No Blk make would take the offer. Maybe need to import some blk males for a weekend long gangbang. Screen them, they have there recently results in hand. Get a room, provide food, and let the festivities start.

Florida is the best spot. There are interracial swingers parties regularly in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Tampa and Orlando. The swingers clubs usually have an interracial night every few month or so. Splash Mocha in Ft Lauderdale and the new one in Atlanta are great options for a weekend of fun.

The DFW area also has a big interracial scene on the swingers websites.

There is an interracial party in Maryland in June 1st hosted by a member here but you need to be verified to see the info. It’s posted on the Real Persons forum.

Splash Mocha is highly spoke of! We are attending our first time this year! Yes Dallas or DFW has an awesome Interracial scene and great group of gents.

Back