Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

My wife has a very low sex drive.
Lately I've had her fantasize about fucking a black man which seems to have helped in turning her on.
She usually despises using sex toys but while watching an interracial video with her one night, I pulled out a black dildo.
To my surprise, she loved it. She started licking and sucking it all over.
It was amazing. Seeing her get so turned on, turned me on even more.
She started rubbing it on her pussy and slipped the tip of it in.
I couldn't take it anymore, I was getting so horny.
She asked me to come over and fuck her with it.
Wasting no time, I obeyed her command. Although she was very wet, she was only able to take about 3/4 of the entire dildo. I now wonder if a lubricant would have helped her to take it in its entirety. I didn't want to ******* it, in fear of hurting her and turning her off from ever wanting to try it again.
She soon came all over that bbc which made me blow my load all over.
I now can't wait to try it again but I don't want to seem too eager.
How long should I wait before trying again?
Should I use a lubricant this time around?
When should I start discussing the possibility of her having sex with a real black man?

Lately I've had her fantasize about fucking a black man which seems to have helped in turning her on.
She usually despises using sex toys but while watching an interracial video with her one night, I pulled out a black dildo.
Wasting no time, I obeyed her command. Although she was very wet, she was only able to take about 3/4 of the entire dildo. I now wonder if a lubricant would have helped her to take it in its entirety. I didn't want to ******* it, in fear of hurting her and turning her off from ever wanting to try it again.
When should I start discussing the possibility of her having sex with a real black man?

Dear Mrrigghtt,

if you write that your wife has a low sex drive my first question is, was it always so ?

I'm married to my wife for more than 20 years, over the years our sex life changed too.
Fantasies begin to found there way in both our heads in order to remove the same and old routine.

My wife started to fantasize about other women and discovered her bisexual feelings, she was allowed to realize them and that gave our sex life a boost again.
Then there were my feelings for Femdom. It has taken time before I dared tell her, and when I did there was a long time passed before she accepted them and embraced them . This too was an enrichment for our sex life.

And so over the years we both began to notice that her pussy needs more than my average dick.
We bought a big dildo and now she' fully enjoy sex again.

I tell you all this because I have the feeling that you want to go too fast !
First you have to let her desire for her big dildo grow and to get her multiple orgasms with it. And yes if you need to use lubricant do it, but talk to her, ask and see what she needs. Then later talk to her about her feelings for men with a big dick, make no illusions, at the beginning she will possibly deny them.
Only one advice: Have patience and TALK, TALK and TALK about it with her. You will notice that over time your sex life will improve . Unless there are other grounds but there's the talking for to find it out !

I hope this reaction can help you .

I think she has a low sex drive because you don't turn her on Yes start talking to her about fucking real black man that's what she really wants

We just bought these 3 dildos. They should be delivered on the 25th. Cant wait but I think one of them will be too big for me. We will take pictures and post them soon. Does anyone have one of these?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-02-18 21.24.28.png
    Screenshot 2016-02-18 21.24.28.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 252
  • Screenshot 2016-02-18 21.24.44.png
    Screenshot 2016-02-18 21.24.44.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 249
  • Screenshot 2016-02-18 21.25.00.png
    Screenshot 2016-02-18 21.25.00.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 243
We just bought these 3 dildos. They should be delivered on the 25th. Cant wait but I think one of them will be too big for me. We will take pictures and post them soon. Does anyone have one of these?

My wife has the one on the bottom that is Shane Diesel. She likes it to sit in warm water before using it, so it feels "real" slipping in. Once it's in she begs for it. She really enjoys it,loves how it feels and makes her moan in *******. I blindfolded her the first time(and a few other times just for fun) cause while we have others(Mr. Marcus & Lex Steele) this one is big and thick and I knew she would shy away at the size. Afterwards when the blindfold was off she couldn't believe how good it felt and was happy I introduced it to her that way as there is no hesitation when I bring it out now just a little grin cause she knows what she is in for.....I think we are planning to have some fun with it tomorrow maybe she will let me take a few pics!!!

We decided not to get the Shane Diesel one. We also returned the 12 inch Cock and instead we are getting a 10 inch Cyberskin Dildo and another Ur3 dildo from Doc Johnson. Those from what we have experienced are to me, more like the real thing.

I have 2, have only had the courage to bring it out to a few girls, including my ex, who called it "the mandingo" in her sexy spanish accent. it definately helps when i fail, in fact i loved watching the last girl i hooked up with , the look on her face when it hit her cervix...eyes open, gasping...

one fun thing i did with my ex was double penetrate her with the dildo, so while i was in her ass i could feel the dildo from the other side of her walls....

I'm not touching any big black dildo that's Fing gross, she can do it herself and I'll watch the hockey game and then go out and find a woman who actually respects me

Wife and I have been playing with BBC toys for a while. The first one I got was just slightly bigger than my own cock, she liked it of course, so I upgraded to a Shane Diesel. I still remember the first time I surprised her with that one, she fucking loved it. I then got a Bam, but it was too big, she fucked it but it kept giving her UTIs, so got rid of it. I got her flash brown and fucks the ******* out of it, but the material is hard. Then got a vixskin bandit, very soft but not all that big. She likes that one though so I keep it. I just got the real feel 11. It's same girth, or close, as flash but much softer. She seems to like that one too.

I like to warm it up for her in hot water while she's in the shower, then leave it in her spot on the bed while I take my shower. When I crawl in bed beside her I can hear that pussy smacking.... So hot!

Back