Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

I don't know if I'm weird, but I can barely get off unless I use a bbc dildo on my wife. She's only been with me(virgin, since 18, mid 40s now) she seems to love it, she doesn't orgasm for just me, but has multiples with her toy. I only fuck her after she's been stretched and would love to have her experience the real thing. Is this weird?

Me and the wife just started using dildos about 6 weeks ago. I have had bbc fantasies for over a decade at least. I have gotten toys for her over the years and have been soundly rejected every time. She rejected the idea probably 5 times. This last time I got a UR3 Mr. Marcus and The Realistic 8" from Doc Johnson. I would highly recommend both of these tools. Well, one night about 6 weeks ago, I told her I had a toy and would like to play with it. She surprised me and said ok. Mr. Marcus is awesome because he starts small and gets bigger and makes for easy insertion. Here is her pic taking the Mr. Marcus. I started really slow with lots of J-Lube and talking to her the whole time of how beautiful she was and how much it turned me on to see her sweet little pussy take this bbc. It turned her on and she shyly started moaning and humping. It was obvious she was enjoying it, but she didn't go crazy. At one point she was pushing her pelvis onto it and I was really slamming her with it. We have had about 4 sessions now and I have used the Mr. Marcus, The Realistic 8", Jeff Stryker, and Kevin Dean all from Doc Johnson. I now have Flash Brown and John Holmes among others that I can't wait to try. I can't push her to far as she is getting a little worried that I won't want her or it may change us some how. I hope to keep pleasing her with these tools. I love giving her pleasure and watching her every move as she signals her enjoyment.bec1.jpg bec2.jpg

I don't know if I'm weird, but I can barely get off unless I use a bbc dildo on my wife. She's only been with me(virgin, since 18, mid 40s now) she seems to love it, she doesn't orgasm for just me, but has multiples with her toy. I only fuck her after she's been stretched and would love to have her experience the real thing. Is this weird?

No its not weird I like doing the same. It's so wet after you fuck her with the BBC dildo, her pussy is still trying to grip it after you pull it out and insert yourself. The feeling is great

Oh! So you're only thinking in the short term, so young black guys of today will be able to tell their grandsons " it was great, we had all this white pussy, but no more...alas they've all gone" Yeah pretty smart thinking, I don't seek forgiveness from a genocidal moron but thanks for the offer
Well said. Stop the damn racism. White women love the sex. We don't want your babies. Damn, are we living in the stone ages?

Back