Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

I’m noticing that after using the bbc dildo on my wife she likes deeper sex with me using a cock ring (adds some girth >5.5”) and climaxes more when I’m deep, must be a cervix orgasm? Is this why the say once you have black you never go back because this type of orgasm has been unlocked???
Yes- I think so. If it is long enough it can reach the back-side of her cervix (this is what I've read). Anterior fornix I think. Apparently it is a highly erogenous area. Guessing its a biological reward for selecting men that can plant their seed deep and safely inside a woman. Probably a natural selection hack. My wife is the same way. After she experienced that more powerful orgasm she was hooked on her long, thick dildo.

Yup, got a 8 inch one stick it under the love chair.

Tell her to go ride that big black cock whilst I watch and wank, she loves it.

Yes- I think so. If it is long enough it can reach the back-side of her cervix (this is what I've read). Anterior fornix I think. Apparently it is a highly erogenous area. Guessing its a biological reward for selecting men that can plant their seed deep and safely inside a woman. Probably a natural selection hack. My wife is the same way. After she experienced that more powerful orgasm she was hooked on her long, thick dildo.
Thanks! What dildo's do you use on her? I'm thinking of getting a new Hankeys Toys model the small Lampick in med firm, the Medium Cody Cachet we have in 70% firmness is just a bit too thick for her to handle :confused: (both in deep brown colour of course :sex:)

The absolute best one I use on my wife is made by blissful creations they are alil pricey but they custom make their sleeves to your exact size for best fit and they are really helpful with getting you the best size and fit. Highly recommend them

The absolute best one I use on my wife is made by blissful creations they are alil pricey but they custom make their sleeves to your exact size for best fit and they are really helpful with getting you the best size and fit. Highly recommend them
Thanks for sharing just checked them out, they look good! What size did you get? Does it slips off?

What’s that physically measure? I was a bit put off thinking it was too thin (5.1” girth listed on website) length looks good!
Ah - good question. She adjusted to that one (not certain of the girth but you might be right) so we moved up to a bigger one. At first she struggled with it, but now she takes it pretty well and LOVES it. I'm only 4" circumference so the Bandit was a big jump for her. The new one borders on too much.

Back