Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

My gf has a big selection of bbc dildos . It’s always Isiah Maxwell first and then slip the thicker guys right in . Lots of lube and a good clit vibe she really likes . I used Shane Diesel on her last and she loved it . I’m 7 x 1.75 and I will say it felt amazing pounding her after she fucked Shane . I know she would go for a mmf with a bbc stud . Wishing one lived next door !!!

Only real black cock for my wife.
The black man should be the one to stretch white pussy. He knows how to fuck and will make his big black cock fit.
Nice tight fit is best anyway so when he cums in her, all that baby making black sperm stays in her and breeds.
One less white baby. One step closer to the black dominance.
Reparations through white wives.
This was about the dumbest ******* I've ever heard

My gf wants a dildo from Dredd ! She has all the bbc dildos from Doc Johnson . Does Dredd have one ? She handles all of them perfectly. I think she would like to meet a black stud for a threesome , if we could locate a well hung stud in Illinois . Her body is PERFECT!!!
My wife have as well a huge bbc dildo.

From Christine-
I think a lot of couples get into the lifestyle by just "experimenting"
with a dildo. Our first one wasn't even very big, maybe 6 inches. But it was bigger than
hubby's 4 inches and it had a good size head on it.

It made all the difference. I came quick and hard, I started using it when Ray was sleeping
and when he wasn't home. I never had another orgasm with Ray's cock again.

When we had sex, I would try to get him to cum as fast as he could. As far as I was concerned, pre-mature
ejaculation was a good thing... the sooner he could start using the dildo on me.

Back