Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

i've been introducing toys into our bedroom fun and it has been going great. Started with a realistic rabbit but she found the vibrations too intense. I took that as an opportunity to try some dildos with her and began to buy a few, a couple of smaller ones and one of which was a Black 8" (7" insertable) x 1.9" SoftColours dildo, that is, visually, intimidating for beginners. It looks huge next to the other ones, and i would love to see her take it in her beautiful pussy. She had an amazing orgasm with one of the smaller dildos but mentioned that she thought it was big, so i didnt feel that was the right moment to bring out the big Black dildo so i kept it in bag next to the bed. Well, she looked inside the bag when i left the room and when i got back she said 'WTF throw that out, it's way too big for me!' I managed to convince her for us to keep it, that it was a soft silicone, and not that big... I hope i didnt blow it, as i would love to have her cum on a BBC dildo... I'll continue with the smaller ones for now and try to convince her later.
blk.jpgthe other night we played with the smaller dildo (vixskin Mustang specifically) and again she had an intense orgasm! after we were talking in bed and she said she would try the bigger one, as long as it didnt hurt...so there is hope! just have to make sure she is properly warmed up and horny for the big black one... :)

Solo me gustaría discutir esto con otros hombres y la emoción que experimentan.
A ver esto es mi opinión personal y algo que siendo un hombre bisexual swinger siempre que empiezo una nueva relación con una mujer que no sepa sobre mi disfrute del sexo swinger bisexual lo que nunca me ha fallado es la dinámica de empezar a irlas preparando para ir utilizando juguetes sexuales durante el sexo siempre voy aumentando su tamaño y grosor lentamente y mayormente dejando que sea ella quien lo pida esto lo llevo hasta el momento que estoy seguro que necesita tener sexo con mi pinga y el juguete en este momento lo primero es suspender el juguete y cuando ella sea quien lo pida proponerle la idea de cambiar el juguete por un amigo que además siempre es ella quien lo decide y nunca me ha fallado

i've been introducing toys into our bedroom fun and it has been going great. Started with a realistic rabbit but she found the vibrations too intense. I took that as an opportunity to try some dildos with her and began to buy a few, a couple of smaller ones and one of which was a Black 8" (7" insertable) x 1.9" SoftColours dildo, that is, visually, intimidating for beginners. It looks huge next to the other ones, and i would love to see her take it in her beautiful pussy. She had an amazing orgasm with one of the smaller dildos but mentioned that she thought it was big, so i didnt feel that was the right moment to bring out the big Black dildo so i kept it in bag next to the bed. Well, she looked inside the bag when i left the room and when i got back she said 'WTF throw that out, it's way too big for me!' I managed to convince her for us to keep it, that it was a soft silicone, and not that big... I hope i didnt blow it, as i would love to have her cum on a BBC dildo... I'll continue with the smaller ones for now and try to convince her later.
View attachment 6041429the other night we played with the smaller dildo (vixskin Mustang specifically) and again she had an intense orgasm! after we were talking in bed and she said she would try the bigger one, as long as it didnt hurt...so there is hope! just have to make sure she is properly warmed up and horny for the big black one... :)
I bet that you would be very surprised how fast your wife would advance from slut wife to black cock slut wife.

View attachment 6041429the other night we played with the smaller dildo (vixskin Mustang specifically) and again she had an intense orgasm! after we were talking in bed and she said she would try the bigger one, as long as it didnt hurt...so there is hope! just have to make sure she is properly warmed up and horny for the big black one... :)
The bigger ones usually hurt at first, but she will get used to it if used regularly. Just remember to have plenty of foreplay (use fingers and plenty of lube) to make it more comfortable for her and she will love it. We use the Vixskin Johnny and it's perfect. Hits all the right spots, the perfect girth and easy to get used to it's size. Also, it doesn't hurt to have a few drinks to loosen up those reserves and inhibitions. We also have the same one pictured on your post and it's too stiff and painful when used. Spend the extra money for a larger Vixskin, it's way more realistic and wellllll worth it. Start off slow with it, add in a little role play, maybe a blind fold and off you go to pleasure land.

Back