Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

My wife was cumming on the nearly 8 inch dildo on the right for the longest time. The first time I brought in the size queen (12”,10” penetration) she said no and that it was too big. I almost threw it out.

Fast forward a few months and we get into a fight over her promising she was going to get naughty and get fucked (she doesn’t have a consistent sex drive, but gets super horney when she does fuck).

Anyway, she left me high and dry and I was pissed. The next day she felt bad, told me she was exhausted, blah, blah, blah. I simply told her, “you know you’re getting punished tonight, right?!” She said “whatever you say”. I decided we will give the size queen dildo one more try.

In the past when I’ve tried bigger dildos, I’ve gone too fast, too deep and too hard (I get excited, lol). After reading this forum and others, I’ve taken the advice to really start slow.

I gave her a nice massage while she laid on her stomach, got her pussy really wet and lubed up the dildo. I slowly guided it in inch by inch, really taking my time. Her pussy was absolutely loving it. She was squirming like I’ve never seen before. She almost got it balls deep, just a few centimeters short but she came hard as fuck.

It was the really the first time I realized that she can be a size queen. Exhilarating.
Did you talk with her after the experience? What did she say? TY

Did you talk with her after the experience? What did she say? TY
She still said it was too much for her but I’ve been bringing it to the bed with us every time since and she always cums really hard on it almost immediately. I think she just can’t bring herself to admit that she likes it or doesn’t want to hurt my feelings if she does. Her buddy reactions tell me everything though, lol.

She still said it was too much for her but I’ve been bringing it to the bed with us every time since and she always cums really hard on it almost immediately. I think she just can’t bring herself to admit that she likes it or doesn’t want to hurt my feelings if she does. Her buddy reactions tell me everything though, lol.
i would mention that to her. i mean, that you noticed how hard she cums with that dildo and how much you love it that way. Perhaps that will make her open up verbally? 🤔

Back