Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

I will be getting my little white whore a big black dildo that she can use on her onlyfans page. Do y'all any recommendations? The bigger, the better.

We used a mini dildo/vibrator up until now. it was 10cm long so nothing spectacular. it broke so we threw it away. seeing as my dear lady controls my orgasms for about 5 months now and barely allows me penetration she got 22cm black dildo today. it should arrive in a day or two

"One less white baby" sit right with you? because "One less black baby" don't with me, if you're gonna spout ******* like that then expect to be challenged, I'm all in favour of being positive about skin colour, but NEVER negative no matter what that colour is, however you carry on with your fantasy in the meantime

We all fucking come white and ******* red, as one who has lived in Asia and the middle east racism or thinking people less than should never be tolerated

Just ordered this, anyone know of it, used it?
We use this one regularly with a strap-on. She likes it best for doggy and sometimes cowgirl. It's really good for deep penetration, less for gspot (we use a Johnny for that). Let me know if you have any other questions!

The first one I bought for my Asian wife was over 15 years ago. It was an 8" one that she took to like a fish to water. We actually wore it out so she asked me to buy another. I upgraded to 9" one and she went crazy. I then bought a 10" one so she could have a threesome with her boyfriends. We use them every chance we can.

Back