Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

I have many black dildos. We love the signature cocks by doc Johnson. I love having my husband use them on me while he is locked up in his cock cage. Then after I cum a few times I let him out and have him fuck me to feel how stretched and loose I am on his little cock. He loves it and cums quickly for his princess. 👑:love::mstickle:

We've been using toys for about 5 years now and each time she tells me to get a bigger one.
Our collection now has about 7 very large BBC dildos and I am now only allowed to penetrate her right after she's been stretched by Black Cocks.
She will tease and humiliate me because my cock can barely touch her pussy wall after being gaped by BBC.

Attachments

• iv1j12D - Imgur.png
    iv1j12D - Imgur.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 300
We've been using toys for about 5 years now and each time she tells me to get a bigger one.
Our collection now has about 7 very large BBC dildos and I am now only allowed to penetrate her right after she's been stretched by Black Cocks.
She will tease and humiliate me because my cock can barely touch her pussy wall after being gaped by BBC.
That when I love my wife’s pussy the best. After she’s cum on BBC.

Back