Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

I usualy fuck my wife with w big dildo while she uses a vibrateing egg on her clit. I let her cum and orgasm from that atleast once then i will lick her pussy a little then slide my cock in her wet sloppy pussy and fuck her hard and fast while ahe teases me about my cock or calls out another guys name meakes me so hard and cum fast.

I usualy fuck my wife with w big dildo while she uses a vibrateing egg on her clit. I let her cum and orgasm from that atleast once then i will lick her pussy a little then slide my cock in her wet sloppy pussy and fuck her hard and fast while ahe teases me about my cock or calls out another guys name meakes me so hard and cum fast.

Pretty much the same here !

This is the only way my wife get what she realy need these days.
When she lay there like this enjoy her sexuality,
she's tell me every time she would love to be fucked by a real man withe a big dick.
i get an orgasm only watching her like this and watching her desires.

tumblr_o6g5gtVWqX1tfo819o1_500.gif

No wonder when you know what she's used to all these years before.
images

Last edited:
The other day I used a 8 inch and thicker than normal strap-on to fuck her. With lube, she could only take the head in. When she told me to stop, I did her with my dick after and she was loose; hardly felt anything. I will keep working on her to take the whole strap-on.

Hubby got me one, 9inched, nice & fat, but itgs so cold inside me!

And besides I need the weight of a man, pinning me down, doing what ever he wants to whatever part of me he chooses
There is nothing like the real thing baby! Warm dark and chocolate like this..........:sex: Tell hubby fly u to the us

Back