Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

The last time I was traveling for work I was sexting with my wife and she said, just before sending me a video of her fucking her biggest dildo, and I quote, “you should buy me a black dildo sometime soon”

I had bam show up at the house 48 hours later

She’s been unwilling to take it so far but the day is not over yet

I think she’s worried how much she’ll like it and when I said so to her she didn’t deny it. She says I should get rid of it but won’t do so herself

I’m certain when I’m not around she masturbates wishing she was getting fucked by it.

As i wrote in different other threads, I'm not able to satisfy my lovely wife with my little quickshot wiener. My biggest wish is to see her satisfied with passion by an BBC Lover, but she isn't ready yet for the next step.😏
So some weeks ago i decided to surprise her with this BBC Dildo. It's about 19cm in length and 4cm in diameter. Not a monster but i don't want to exaggerate at the beginning and it's much bigger than mine. Has a very natural optic and feeling.😇
At first she needed some time to get used to the size but than she wasn't able to stop and push it to the base in her soft pussy Again and again. I never heard her moaning like this before.😇
IMG_20210112_082141.jpgIMG_20210112_085326.jpg

Last edited:
As i wrote in different other threads, I'm not able to satisfy my lovely wife with my little quickshot wiener. My biggest wish is to see her satisfied with passion by an BBC Lover, but she isn't ready yet for the next step.😏
So some weeks ago i decided to surprise her with this BBC Dildo. It's about 19cm in length and 4cm in diameter. Not a monster but i don't want to exaggerate at the beginning and it's much bigger than mine. Has a very natural optic and feeling.😇
At first she needed some time to get used to the size but than she wasn't able to stop and push it to the base in her soft pussy Again and again. I never heard her moaning like this before.😇
View attachment 4491966View attachment 4491967View attachment 4491968View attachment 4491969
Thats a nice looking Black dildo, whered u get it - name ? Thanks

We have 6-7 black Dildos and a few white( that dont get used) and there All i use on her now , she loves when i lick her clit while i fuck her with it. I get so horny watching the black cock slide in amd out her i tell her how sexy she looks, it always ends up with me riding a black dildo or her pegging me with one. Love 💕 Love 💗 Love

Back