Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

Jamie basically keeps me locked up but she does now let me get involved in her sex life by way of a strapon harness which I am allowed to wear over my chastity cage. She decided to get a large white one so I could be the only white guy she has "sex" with. I have not had proper intercourse for 2 years but being allowed to fuck her like this takes my frustration up an entirely new level. Try fucking her like this in chastity after so long. Even constant tapping sensation threatens to make me squirt in the cage so she has now decided to add numbing cream to her arsenal. Careful what you wish for guys, it's a mind fuck and it's frustrating beyond your comprehension.
Mike (Jamie's Caged Cuck).

Jamie basically keeps me locked up but she does now let me get involved in her sex life by way of a strapon harness which I am allowed to wear over my chastity cage. She decided to get a large white one so I could be the only white guy she has "sex" with. I have not had proper intercourse for 2 years but being allowed to fuck her like this takes my frustration up an entirely new level. Try fucking her like this in chastity after so long. Even constant tapping sensation threatens to make me squirt in the cage so she has now decided to add numbing cream to her arsenal. Careful what you wish for guys, it's a mind fuck and it's frustrating beyond your comprehension.
Wow she let you on the site lucky you

after beeing a long time locked in very small and tight chastity cage , i do fuck her with similar way, with huge bbc strap on, and while she rides me strap on pumping my pelvis whole sensation, looking that huge bbc sliding in and out makes me cum while caged, very exciting and frusttrating nothing you can do to prevent that cumming and after beeing weeks locked amount of cum is huge...staining sheets and making my wife pissed...

Back