Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

View attachment 383460 One night while playing on the bed, i just started rubbing it around her hole. She asked what it was, I told her it was a new toy. After teasing her for 10 minutes she said, well push it in. So i slowly ****** it in her tight pussy. At about half way, i teased again. Slowly pulling it out, then pushing it back in, pulling her pussy lips in and out. She started to push back on it & said push it up my cunt. So i just started pushing & when it stopped she was at the balls. Then she said i'm fucking coming on that big black cock, oh fuck its so big. I found it interesting as she had never seen it or knew i had it, but new it was black. When I pulled it out it was covered in cream. She saw it and said omg did I do that? Now more and more she asks me to fill her up with the dildo and bury it to the hilt, then let her come on it. She likes to see her cum on the dildo & sometimes licks it off. One night before a black tie affair, we were getting ready and ended up using the dildo on her while she was trying to do her hair. I worked her pussy for 30 to 40 minutes, she came several times. Her pussy was a mess, red, swollen and gaped open. Then we had to go. She didn't wear any panties under her gown. She went to the ladies room and she told me she was soaking wet and her cum was still leaking out. She was so turned on that she fingered herself to another juicy orgasm. She said we have to finish what we started when we get home. Her pussy was throbbing all night, she said it turned her on so much because her big pussy was still so open and well used. She loved that her bare pussy was only covered by her dress. While we were dancing, she told me to smell her fingers, they smelled of her wet cunt. She know that drives me nuts. Then she whispered to me..... I needbigger now baby ok. Please. Much bigger, maybe two big dildos when we get home. I said what about a real BBC ? She said I don't know, maybe. But if I do........it's gotta be big one. I almost came right there. I said two dildos? She said yeah I think so, one will fall right in there, you worked her so good tonight. She's hungry.......
Fuckin awesome love itv

Back