Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

My wife and I have been together for over 23 years. During that time, she has never experienced an orgasm from me either through intercourse or oral sex. I think the longest I have ever been able to last is about 5 minutes and it is typically between 1 and 2. I am also not very well-endowed (average length but below average thickness).

A few years after we were married I realized how frustrated she was becoming in the bedroom so I decided to try to spice things up a bit. I bought her a realistic dong-style dildo. It was white and 8"x2". Up to this point she had been very averse to mastrubation so I wasn't sure what she would think. However she humored me and the first time we used it she had the first orgasm since we had been together. She creamed all over the thing! After that it became a regular part of our sex lives but she didn't get as much pleasure from it as she had initially.

I knew she was still frustrated so I continued to research and discovered the Magic Wand. I went ahead and bought it and explained that it had been recommended for women who struggled to have orgasms. To this day her Magic Wand is the only way that she can be assured to have an orgasm.

Also around this time I noticed her beginning to comment about good-looking black men, especially those that were fit and strong. She particularly likes Shemar Moore. I decided to go for it and buy her a realistic black dildo. I got her one that was the same length as her white one but thicker, probably closer to 7" in circumference. This time she chuckled but again humored me and let me use it on her. It has a suction cup base so one time she even gave me head while she took the black dildo in doggy position (a huge fantasy of mine in real life). Still, it is almost always me initiating the use of the dildo when we have sex. Usually we start with her lying in her back on the bed while I stand along side her. She sucks me for a little bit while she holds her Wand and I use the black dildo on her. When she senses the orgasm approaching I get on the bed in front of her legs so she can brace herself and I can really give it to her with the dildo. After she has her pleasure she lets me hop on, thrust a few times, and shoot my pathetic load. When we use her dildo she is typically more stretched out so I'm not even sure she feels me that much. Despite having multiple children she is still pretty tight due to my skinny cock and our infrequent sex which pretty much consists of a monthly pity fuck for me.

Sometimes it will be more spur of the moment and we will have sex first. After I am done, we will get the Wand out and let her have her pleasure. Since I already shot my load, I am not as excited to use the dildo so she only uses her Wand. However, a few months ago, something happened for the first time. It was one of the times that we had sex first. As I was getting out her Wand, she asked if the black dildo was handy. She wanted me to use it on her. This was the first time she had ever done this. It was also my first experience using the dildo on her after I had cum and was definitely a different experience seeing how much pleasure she was getting from it using my seed as lubrication.

I wish she would be willing to take a real BBC. We have talked about it in the past but she has never shown serious interest, to the point where she started to get irritated when I would bring it up. Maybe it is for the best, because if she found a strong, fit man with a big, thick BBC that could fuck her for 30 minutes or longer she would probably never want to have sex with me again.

E3AA5C00-6360-40E4-B009-7B200A158478.jpeg

Back