Do all black men have big cocks?

In our personal experience not all black guy’s have larger cocks than some white guys . But the majority of black guy’s we have met have much larger cocks than most white guys . Every black guy we have met definitely have much larger cocks than my husbands little white cock .

Attachments

• IMG_0098.jpeg
    IMG_0098.jpeg
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 17
Is it a myth or do the majority of black men have big cocks as that is all I see on here. Do any have normal size cocks maybe only 6 or so inches?
A black guy my husband worked with told us it is only a myth? He also said has slept with a lot of white wives and they always ask him that.
It’s a myth. I was a college athlete and I can attest race has nothing to do with size. I have seen white, black, and Latino in the showers for a few years. Race had nothing to do with it. I will call him Bob, white guy, a farm boy, he had a 12” pussy wrecking schlong. Roger, black guy, I played college basketball with, he was at least 12” bbc. He had a following on the campus. I only saw 1 girl, who could take all of him. So it is what it is! Some small, some average, some big. Regardless of race, some guys are packing and some are not, it’s a fact, not a myth!

All the bbc's I have seen in the real world were larger than mine. Mine is close to 7 inches. My gf wants bigger, she can take some big cocks
And makes happy. Proud of her.

Nope, they are certainly not all created equal. The ones that are hung are obviously easy to spot f course and they have a confidence others lack and are use to being approached an have a handy line for yes or no.

No not all black men have huge cocks. I have been with a lot of black men and a lot of them were hung but there were also some average sized and also some small.
So it is, I noticed many times after training in the gym, in the shower, I have never seen a large copy, mine will be bigger!

In our experience while swinging, we observed that most black men were usually more well endowed than non blacks.

Some were really long and thick!! while others were long, but of average girth.
Large around, but of moderate length was also often seen.

Occasionally you saw a black man that was equipped with a cock that would be considered average for a "non black". This was not common , but it was also not a complete rarity.

I think all of us who are part of the IR community are most interested to see the largest, longest, thickest of cocks. And those fellows so equipped that way, are naturally proud to show it off and make it available to the women who want it!!
Absolutely agree.

As a sisicuckold myself I can personally say of all the black men I've had the opportunity to pleasure (which has been several) over my years have been much bigger both length and girth compared to white guys , Hispanic guys and a couple of Asian guys
Now not saying other races don't have lager than average penises, just saying imo black men predominantly are on the larger spectrum

There are an incredible number of people here who seem to find BBC everywhere they look. My first was very blessed, but there were a LOT after him who were not until the next big one turned up. I have seen a lot of white, black and others over the past 25 years, and almost all guys, no matter the skin color, are average or even on the small side. Are you all just super lucky? What's your secret? :)

There are an incredible number of people here who seem to find BBC everywhere they look. My first was very blessed, but there were a LOT after him who were not until the next big one turned up. I have seen a lot of white, black and others over the past 25 years, and almost all guys, no matter the skin color, are average or even on the small side. Are you all just super lucky? What's your secret? :)
Exactly

Is it a myth or do the majority of black men have big cocks as that is all I see on here. Do any have normal size cocks maybe only 6 or so inches?
A black guy my husband worked with told us it is only a myth? He also said has slept with a lot of white wives and they always ask him that.
It’s not a myth. Science explains it. If you look it up black men have larger penises than any other race. Yes there are average size penises within the black race. However, black men’s penises are larger than any other race. It’s been researched and proven.

the secret is very simple! Just add a couple of extra inches to your story/photo.;)

Back