Do all black men have big cocks?

Well all the black cockspur I've seen here are bigger than mine, even not the really big. My gf had until now 3 bbcs, she told me that the 2 of them were double than mine and one was about 1,5 times bigger than mine. My best friend who has a black bf told me that all the black guys she' ve done something in the past were bigger than the white (except one white guy) and I've seen her bf cock, it's really big. My cock is about 5 inch

Wouldn't that be disappointing for a white woman when she thinking the myth and the black guy just has an average weiner.

Is it a myth or do the majority of black men have big cocks as that is all I see on here. Do any have normal size cocks maybe only 6 or so inches?
A black guy my husband worked with told us it is only a myth? He also said has slept with a lot of white wives and they always ask him that.
I've had many black cocks over the years.A BIG PORTION HAVE BIG DICKS BUT SOME DIDNT. IT WAS STILL FUN TO SUCK THE AVERAGE ONES BUT NOTHING LIKE THE 9 TO 12 INCH BLACK MEN.THEY ARE A SUPERIOR RACE.

Ann once told me that not all black guys are "well hung" but that a black guy having a big cock is about 10 times more likely than a white guy having a big cock.

Ann once told me that not all black guys are "well hung" but that a black guy having a big cock is about 10 times more likely than a white guy having a big cock.
Indeed. it is not hard to find a black guy with a very large cock in the states. Especially in the south as that is where the majority (60%) of the population lives. As a black male I have always been fascinated about the secular black cock conversation because in our community we don't even talk about cock size! We certainly dont lead with it when it comes to sexuality or gettin laid. We all have seen our dad's/brother's/cousins/uncles/ long fat flaccid that is big as or bigger than our erection. So we are not under any delusion about being king cock.:ROFLMAO:

Worked at a federal prison for six years as a medical provider and it’s 50/50 in my experience. I routinely did exams that required examination of their genitalia. I have seen black monsters as well as white monsters and vise versa. I feel black endowed males tend to flaunt themselves more than white males which gives the illusion of their superiority in the cock department.

There are endowed white males who do this also but way less in my opinion. I have examined black males (big buff dudes) where I had to dig to find their penis. These people were very hesitant to undress and I respected their reasoning.

It’s all about the skin color contrast and the taboo of it all. The wife laying with a dark skinned man and knowing she is this innocent, reserved wife who is humiliating me is what gets me going with the lifestyle. A white, well-hung man just doesn’t appeal to me as being someone your wife is not supposed to be intimate with. It’s the whole black guy thing, the attitude and the dominance many of them tend to have.

Back