Do all black men have big cocks?

In our experience, myth.. we try to go with the thicker guys more than longer but it's about the same between white and black men, as far as endurance, also a myth, only 2 black men lasted more than 10 minutes of continuous good sex, out of the probably 9 black men.
Would rather have a good 30-45 minutes of good hard fucking with average size than a few minutes of big dick that only feels good because it fills out more and stretches.

The average black guy is larger than the average white but obviously 50% of all subjects are above average, and 50% of subjects are below average.

That said, there is also deviation between different white ethnic groups and black ethnic groups.

Those of west African or central African ancestry appear to be particularly well endowed according to a lot of research, and southern Africans tend to be somewhat larger than white on average too. However, it would appear that East African and North African males are about the same as European countries, or slightly larger at best.

Similarly, different European countries have different average sizes. The Netherlands is actually the largest on average, Belarus the smallest. The Netherlands, UK and several Scandinavian countries actually beat some of the lower ranked African countries.

A few strange things however:

1. Most white Americans are of English/ British, German and Irish descent, and the UK and Germany fared pretty well on most average penis size research papers (compared with other European countries).

2. The majority of African Americans are of west African and southern African descent (for good or for bad, we know the history)

A) Despite this, the US fairs relatively poorly on average penis size, and this is most likely explainable by poor diet and food additives, pesticides etc.

B) Similarly, as previously mentioned East African nations fair rather poorly on average penis size compared to most other African nations, but poverty and poor access to food and nutrition probably goes some way to explaining that.

C) Only surveys where the penis is measured by a doctor should be considered, anything self reported means basically nothing, for obvious reasons.

D) A lot of Latin American and Caribbean countries with a black majority population are some of the most well endowed nations in the world on average, and these are middle income economies which generally have good access to food, despite being poorer than the US or Canada.

So in conclusion, it is probably reasonable to assume that there is a higher probability of a big prize if you take a black guy home from the club instead of a white guy, but it's not guaranteed (or guys, wink wink).

I also think that African-American men are on average significantly larger than white- American males, but in Europe most black people are first or second generation from either North Africa or East Africa, and so if you are in France, Belgium or most of Europe in general, I would say don't get your hopes up too much.

Most black-British however are of Caribbean descent and most Black people in Spain come from Dominican Republic, Venezuela and Colombia, so perhaps in Spain or UK you have a fairly good chance of getting what you want.

Happy hunting ladies.

Is it a myth or do the majority of black men have big cocks as that is all I see on here. Do any have normal size cocks maybe only 6 or so inches?
A black guy my husband worked with told us it is only a myth? He also said has slept with a lot of white wives and they always ask him that.
I wouldn't call it a myth but it's not a 100% chance of it being a reality for each black male born. That's not how life has ever been to any of the many races on Earth. How else could you explain how Justin Timberlake has more rhythm on the dance floor than the average black guy 🤣?

Is it a myth or do the majority of black men have big cocks as that is all I see on here. Do any have normal size cocks maybe only 6 or so inches?
A black guy my husband worked with told us it is only a myth? He also said has slept with a lot of white wives and they always ask him that.
I don't know if it's a myth but we love black men for who they are in their entirety and not for their size, even if, most likely they are much bigger than me ;)

It all depends on who you consider black. If you consider all those with darker skin to be black-skinned, such as those from India, Bangladesh, North Africa, and others, then this is a myth, they are in fact no different from whites. But if you take the natives of central and southern Africa and their descendants, the dimensions of their dicks exceed the size of white people by an average of two inches. This is from our rather extensive experience. It's a good outward sign if a black man has a big nose, rest assured he also has a big dick

Last edited:
Experience for us is big is really fucking big and chances are you won’t be disappointed. But to think there’s black men who aren’t average or below average is short sided. My wife said it best when we were amongst friends and the same topic was discussed. She said if you want a great glass of wine do you reach for the $10 bottle or the $100 bottle?

I enjoyed the comments here. My wife prefers a man with skills most of all. She does tell me that a man with a big mushroom cock head is a real turn on as it really stimulates her nerve endings and gets her juices flowing. Most of all she has told me that girth more than length is her preference simply because she gets that "filled-feeling" which tends to cause her to take deeper breaths as her partner thrusts his manhood.

I'll admit and quite confident with it to, I don't consider mine big. So there you go lol.

Contrary to white guys
If you peek 10 black men at least 6 would have huge dicks maybe 2 average and 2 small
If you peek 10 white guys 3 have huge dick 3 average and 4 small dicks
Soo in general there are more probable in black than white

Contrary to white guys
If you peek 10 black men at least 6 would have huge dicks maybe 2 average and 2 small
If you peek 10 white guys 3 have huge dick 3 average and 4 small dicks
Soo in general there are more probable in black than white
You have clearly exaggerated the size of white men. We haven't met a black man under 6 inches, while half of the white men are under 6 inches. We have not met a white man over 8 inches, while among the blacks it is at least a third. This is our experience, and our experience is very extensive

Back