Do all black men have big cocks?

¿Es un mito o la mayoría de los hombres negros tienen pollas grandes, ya que eso es todo lo que veo aquí? ¿Alguno tiene pollas de tamaño normal, tal vez solo 6 pulgadas más o menos?
¿Un tipo negro con el que trabajaba mi esposo nos dijo que es solo un mito? También dijo que se ha acostado con muchas esposas blancas y siempre le preguntan eso.
Siendo un hombre negro bisexual de Cuba puedo decir que lo del tamaño de todos los hombres negros es un mito porque realmente no todos los hombres negros tenemos la pinga muy grande realmente aunque la mayoría sean algo más grande que la media esos tamaños sobre los que se cuentan ******* minorías

Is it a myth or do the majority of black men have big cocks as that is all I see on here. Do any have normal size cocks maybe only 6 or so inches?
A black guy my husband worked with told us it is only a myth? He also said has slept with a lot of white wives and they always ask him that.
Myth

The late comic Patrice O’Neil joked about it many times that it was a myth.

That said, rumor has it comics Kevin Hart and Sherrod Small are extremely well hung.

We have been to clubs ( mixed saunas here in the UK- basically sex clubs) hundreds of times over many years , and in that time seen probably thousands of cocks on guys there, mostly white , with maybe 5% black. Because of wife's preference she has enjoyed a much bigger proportion of black guys herself , but still , in numbers terms , more white than black. There’s no question that the black guys were far more likely to be seriously well endowed.

But my guess is that this is because it’s not an average sample of the population: if you are lucky enough to possess a BBC , there can be no easier way of guaranteeing a ‘ successful’ evening , if it’s white pussy you want, than going to these clubs.

Back