Do a lot real BBCs use this site?

Lyssa79

Female
From
GA, US
Or are there just a few?

I just joined today and I have a funny feeling most of the "BBCs" that reached out to me so far are actually white men pretending to be black men, trying to get me to have cyber sex. I do know at least one was real. Also, some of the "wife" posts are so obviously from a guy, and it makes you wonder if there is even a wife involved, and I also wonder how many of the female halves of the "couples" know their husbands are posting. Feeling disappointed......

Or are there just a few?

I just joined today and I have a funny feeling most of the "BBCs" that reached out to me so far are actually white men pretending to be black men, trying to get me to have cyber sex. I do know at least one was real. Also, some of the "wife" posts are so obviously from a guy, and it makes you wonder if there is even a wife involved, and I also wonder how many of the female halves of the "couples" know their husbands are posting. Feeling disappointed......

I have been on here a long time. Had some great conversations and met several people. Definitely only talk to "real" people who can be vouched for. I suppose whether or not you succeed in meeting anyone depends on your approach and where you are located.

Or are there just a few?

I do

Or are there just a few?

Hey, I’m from the Atlanta area and interested in meeting you if you are available. Please send myself a DM

Attachments

• F8CD7721-D21C-4EFE-83A7-5468EF1CF391.jpeg
    F8CD7721-D21C-4EFE-83A7-5468EF1CF391.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 9
Not only am I a "real" BBC, but I've met a few members from the site, as well. Dealing with "verified" members is your starting point. You'd still want to perform your own verification process.

Or are there just a few?

We have met some very nice bbc/men on this site. Highly recommend you verify yourself as real using the link I supplied to you on your profile page. There are many members who not only do not respond to someone who has not verified, but also limit what non-verified can see in their profiles.

Or are there just a few?

I’m from Atlanta too want to discuss some things?

Back