divorced guy from alaska who is cuckold to bull still

hey, have background was married for years, in and from Alaska, have ******* lives in midwest, wife was swept away by guy with very large dick and i understand..i had bull approach me saying it seemed like i didn't understand my role as cuckold, and that was to help my wife and make the bull part of regular life in house, wife and our lives, if i'm going to stay. He said i'm willing to teach you what you need to know if you're lost, little white guy. hah. I was. He started me massaging him and then helping him massage his bbc and then said it's time i learned to service him when needed..so i learned to suck him well.. he'd take me to his place and him and his oldest ******* would have me suck them endlessly to learn good cocksucking. Then he wanted me to learn being fucked, too. I learned well... wife and i are still married but i am to go with bull and service him and ******* even when wife not home...said that's my part. He told my wife and she's turned on by it. we still have sex but not frequent and sometimes it's her lover dominating me for wife..they love that i do this for him.
We have a ******* who does not know about all this though suspects..he was visiting when bull at house having me suck him in living room, me naked and on knees, my ******* was suddenly outside house and left in car... was odd later in talking to me and said go suck dick so more when mad one time at me.. so thinking he saw it all. Bull made a gesture to friends of ours at house one night, having me kneel and suck him in front of them and then ask to fuck me in bedroom, if anybody wanted to join us... several guys followed and jacked off, had me suck them, when watching me get fucked.. sorta makes the final statement with that. Friends of ours visit, i'm taken elsewhere at times and ****** to suck and be fucked by friends who are married and are very verbal in their abuse... was in church one day and asked to join deacon and brother in office.. went in and was ****** to suck them before i could go back to church with them, after having them set time to come by house to fuck me also.

Back