Dildo, vibrator, both?

Looking for advice. What's everyone's preference on this? Looking to buy a toy for wife that has never used one.

Is a dildo enough or should I get a vibrator? Or a dildo that also vibrates. How important is the vibrator portion in pleasing her.? Would like to hear some suggestions.

Thanks.

Looking for advice. What's everyone's preference on this? Looking to buy a toy for wife that has never used one.

Is a dildo enough or should I get a vibrator? Or a dildo that also vibrates. How important is the vibrator portion in pleasing her.? Would like to hear some suggestions.

Thanks.

Attachments

• why not both.gif
    why not both.gif
    917.1 KB · Views: 3

Thanks.
Everyone's body is different so her personal preference is anyone's guess.

That said, the vast majority of women require clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm so a wand or a rabbit are the classis for a reason.

We have a collection of toys both vibrators, dildos, rabbits, our latest is a thrusting sex machine, all are af different sizes, both length and girth. My wife picks which ever one she fancies depending on her mood. She also has a black lover if she’s meeting him she’ll prepare her pussy with the machine before we meet up with him.

Hey there is a solution Let her pick it out. The dildos come in so many sizes, colors and textures. The material used is also a factor from those that feel very hard to those who feel like the real thing. Then there are the combination ones that give the option of vibration or not. So many choices and options you could pick out something she doesn't or use. There is no return policy on dildos and i would guess the vibrators would be only if it fails to vibrate with a short time of return.

Back