Best Realistic Big black dildo

Oh, have I got a recommendation for you!! Honestly, this dildo is probably half the reason why my husband and I found our way here, lol. It’s The Prince Yashua dildo from Doc Johnson’s Signature Cock’s line. I’d always appreciated seeing it in his videos and told my husband how much I liked the look of it. He surprised me with it one day, and holy hell does Prince Yashua have a magic dick with the most deliciously wicked curve. I have never more consistently cum on a dildo. My husband, who dubbed him “my boyfriend,” enjoys anal play and got curious about it which, after slapping a condom on it and allowing him a test run, led to us having to order one for him tooThe dildo is 10.5” in length (8.25” insertable), 2” diameter, 6.5” circumference, suction cup and strap-on friendly.

Not long after my husband bought the first one, I was looking for more of Prince Yashua’s content, I ran across a GoFundMe for him because the poor man fractured his penis TWICE in the service of all lovers of BBC (yes, he actually fractured it twice). Anyone wanting to see him in action, check out his vid with Alex Harper…he truly was inspiring.

ETA: I saw in your reply to another comment that it looks like you’re looking for something larger than the one you mentioned in your original post. This isn’t that, but I’ll leave it up for anyone looking for a fun ride of more modest proportions. Good luck in your search. ;)

View attachment 5845600

Gf has all the bbc dildos ! Her newest one is Anton Harden ! When she gets on this one it’s going to be a long session !!! I love playing with her when she fucks it and after she has had multiple orgasms with it , I get on her and hammer away giving her a big CREAMPIE ! Love using all of them !

Oh, have I got a recommendation for you!! Honestly, this dildo is probably half the reason why my husband and I found our way here, lol. It’s The Prince Yashua dildo from Doc Johnson’s Signature Cock’s line. I’d always appreciated seeing it in his videos and told my husband how much I liked the look of it. He surprised me with it one day, and holy hell does Prince Yashua have a magic dick with the most deliciously wicked curve. I have never more consistently cum on a dildo. My husband, who dubbed him “my boyfriend,” enjoys anal play and got curious about it which, after slapping a condom on it and allowing him a test run, led to us having to order one for him tooThe dildo is 10.5” in length (8.25” insertable), 2” diameter, 6.5” circumference, suction cup and strap-on friendly.

Not long after my husband bought the first one, I was looking for more of Prince Yashua’s content, I ran across a GoFundMe for him because the poor man fractured his penis TWICE in the service of all lovers of BBC (yes, he actually fractured it twice). Anyone wanting to see him in action, check out his vid with Alex Harper…he truly was inspiring.

ETA: I saw in your reply to another comment that it looks like you’re looking for something larger than the one you mentioned in your original post. This isn’t that, but I’ll leave it up for anyone looking for a fun ride of more modest proportions. Good luck in your search.

ETA: I saw in your reply to another comment that it looks like you’re looking for something larger than the one you mentioned in your original post. This isn’t that, but I’ll leave it up for anyone looking for a fun ride of more modest proportions. Good luck in your search. ;)

View attachment 5845600
I use the same one on my gf and she loves it
!!

Attachments

• IMG_2152.jpeg
    IMG_2152.jpeg
    266 KB · Views: 26
Die Sammlung meiner Frau. Von links beginnend die ersten 4 Jahre und gleichzeitig Nachricht ab jetzt Pussyfree. der ganz rechte, der letzte, kam gestern mit Amazon. werden heute zum Hochzeitstag ausprobiert. Möge sie ficken. Die Analplugs befinden sich erst in der Anfangsphase, daher wird der Edelstahlplug stundenweise abgenutzt, oder es wird der kleinste verwendet.

Attachments

• IMG_20240406_104036.jpg
    IMG_20240406_104036.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
Back