Best Realistic Big black dildo

Oh, have I got a recommendation for you!! Honestly, this dildo is probably half the reason why my husband and I found our way here, lol. It’s The Prince Yashua dildo from Doc Johnson’s Signature Cock’s line. I’d always appreciated seeing it in his videos and told my husband how much I liked the look of it. He surprised me with it one day, and holy hell does Prince Yashua have a magic dick with the most deliciously wicked curve. I have never more consistently cum on a dildo. My husband, who dubbed him “my boyfriend,” enjoys anal play and got curious about it which, after slapping a condom on it and allowing him a test run, led to us having to order one for him tooThe dildo is 10.5” in length (8.25” insertable), 2” diameter, 6.5” circumference, suction cup and strap-on friendly.

Not long after my husband bought the first one, I was looking for more of Prince Yashua’s content, I ran across a GoFundMe for him because the poor man fractured his penis TWICE in the service of all lovers of BBC (yes, he actually fractured it twice). Anyone wanting to see him in action, check out his vid with Alex Harper…he truly was inspiring.

ETA: I saw in your reply to another comment that it looks like you’re looking for something larger than the one you mentioned in your original post. This isn’t that, but I’ll leave it up for anyone looking for a fun ride of more modest proportions. Good luck in your search. ;)

1675741445089.png

Last edited:
There is at least one long running thread about black dick dildos in the "Marketplace" section of the forums. Perhaps take some inspirations there?!

In my own very personal opinion to ask for a realistic (= real-dick-like) dildo and a vibrating one is a contradiction. (Hint: Real dicks don't vibrate.) ;)
That's why i prefer to keep those two qualities separate.

If you want a good (= most recommended worldwide) vibrator then my suggestion would be the MagicWand (formerly known as "Hitachi"). It is best for clit/vulva stimulation and comes in two versions: one with a regular plug and a cordless one. For comfortibility i would go for the cordless because it can be used when there is no electric outlet nearby and you don't have to bother with the wire. Also it has the functional advantage of having more differnt preset vibration programms to choose from than the wired one.

my previous favorite when it comes to black dick dildos was one of VixenCreations' VixSkin series. They are made of body-safe "platinum grade silicone" and have a real look and feel. Just look out for your prefered size and shape and know that all of their realistic dildos come in three colors to choose from: "Vanilla", "Caramel" and "Chocolate" (they have added more colors recently). (my personal favorite of that series is the "Chocolate" colored "Outlaw".) The downside is that they don't have a suction cap at their base and are not easily combinable with other supplies (like a harness, for instance).

Just today another member of these forums has suggested realdoll's realcock2 series. Those are also made of platinum grade silicone and there are plenty models to choose from. They are among the more/most expensive toys but at a first glance i would say worth the money. In my opinion their biggest benefit is that those can be used in combination with a suction cap or harness or any other component compatible with Doc Johnson's Vac-U-Lock system.

i have tested (well actually my ex girlfriend has ;) or let's say i've tested it on her 🎆 ) one of the VixSkin dildos and it was very satisfying (like 9 out of 10) and definitely worth the money. Unfortunately i have no experience with the realcock2 dildos yet. But the products and demo videos on the manufacturer's website look promising. i'd definitely recommend to check those out. ;)

Oh, have I got a recommendation for you!! Honestly, this dildo is probably half the reason why my husband and I found our way here, lol. It’s The Prince Yashua dildo from Doc Johnson’s Signature Cock’s line. I’d always appreciated seeing it in his videos and told my husband how much I liked the look of it. He surprised me with it one day, and holy hell does Prince Yashua have a magic dick with the most deliciously wicked curve. I have never more consistently cum on a dildo. My husband, who dubbed him “my boyfriend,” enjoys anal play and got curious about it which, after slapping a condom on it and allowing him a test run, led to us having to order one for him tooThe dildo is 10.5” in length (8.25” insertable), 2” diameter, 6.5” circumference, suction cup and strap-on friendly.

Not long after my husband bought the first one, I was looking for more of Prince Yashua’s content, I ran across a GoFundMe for him because the poor man fractured his penis TWICE in the service of all lovers of BBC (yes, he actually fractured it twice). Anyone wanting to see him in action, check out his vid with Alex Harper…he truly was inspiring.

ETA: I saw in your reply to another comment that it looks like you’re looking for something larger than the one you mentioned in your original post. This isn’t that, but I’ll leave it up for anyone looking for a fun ride of more modest proportions. Good luck in your search. ;)

View attachment 5845600
Have several bbc dildos this is her favorite

Back