19 Years married couple

• Can i have some advice please?
  • I slowly introduced Hotwifing and cuckold to my wife in the last 5 years
    we start with glass dildo, then he calls me Cuckold, i call her Hotwife, and mostly in our sex life, practically we talk about BBC almost 100% of the situations
    1 year ago, we introduced BBC dildo, a very big and thick one
    And when she uses that dildo, her eyes roll... she tells me to say things to her, like call her a whore, and say nasty things, like i would like to clean her up after a BBC loads her pussy, and she craves to be fucked at the cervix, but i have no penis to do that.
    She say that is a fantasy, but we dont go further... do you think she will be capable to be fucked really with a real BBC?

if you can give me your sincere opinion, i will be grateful
  • When she uses the dildo, i lick her feet.

we start with glass dildo, then he calls me Cuckold, i call her Hotwife, and mostly in our sex life, practically we talk about BBC almost 100% of the situations
    And when she uses that dildo, her eyes roll... she tells me to say things to her, like call her a whore, and say nasty things, like i would like to clean her up after a BBC loads her pussy, and she craves to be fucked at the cervix, but i have no penis to do that.
    She say that is a fantasy, but we dont go further... do you think she will be capable to be fucked really with a real BBC?

Yep....she just needs to feel secure in your relationship and know that you will always love her after she has been Blackened.

1- Make sure to let her comfortable with herself and her desires, and the most important thing of course, that she feels desired.
2- Settle limits with her, for both of you, to keep your relationship healthy, even after she gets black owned.
3- Choose an experienced bull to be her first one, in preference a bull that has experience with first times.
4- Enjoy it to the fullest! :devilish: :qos:

You can

Dm for bbc

Back