Dildo for burgeoning BBC wife...

Not sure how long and thick the penis is that a woman actually likes and I know every woman is different, but I am looking for a new dildo for her for her birthday when I surprised her last,(wife craves with her dildo, but she but is verbally shy).

Her present dido is 7 long and about 4.8 inches around, but I am wondering if that is considered "thick"? Is she just taking a pencil dick dildo? Any feedback would be great for us. She and I both talked about her wanting to be full but she is also afraid to offend me about my weiner.

Looking forward to your answers. Thanks everyone!

My gal takes a black veiny dildo
With a pinkish glans that is 8 inch insertable (9” total) and 6.5” in girth. I’m 6.5” length by about 4.5 in girth. So it’s about twice as much cock as I’m packing.

he makes her cum harder and more readily too

even black dildos beat white cock it seems !

With a pinkish glans that is 8 inch insertable (9” total) and 6.5” in girth. I’m 6.5” length by about 4.5 in girth. So it’s about twice as much cock as I’m packing.

We are similar sizes. That is a big bump in girth but I'm sure she would enjoy it more.

I bought this dildo to know what a real cock was like compared to mine, but I haven't dared to show it to him yet.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 118
Some stats:
girlfriend is 5'3" tall & 100lbs
my penis is 6" (5" girth)
our dildo is 8.25" (6.5" girth)

little bit of dirty talk, some lube and she can take every inch despite being tiny, vagina is flexible so I guess it's more about the preference, but women can and should take BBC regularly in some form :)

make love to her, cum inside her, then turn off the light and tell her you have a surprise for her. Then use this sex toy by having it either pre-lubricated or by using the drips of sperm to rub this dildo on her vulva, her clit to finally insert the tip of the glans no more, raise the pressure and insert it more away very slowly. From my experience his breath will be cut off, a silence will settle ...

Not sure how long and thick the penis is that a woman actually likes and I know every woman is different, but I am looking for a new dildo for her for her birthday when I surprised her last,(wife craves with her dildo, but she but is verbally shy).

Her present dido is 7 long and about 4.8 inches around, but I am wondering if that is considered "thick"? Is she just taking a pencil dick dildo? Any feedback would be great for us. She and I both talked about her wanting to be full but she is also afraid to offend me about my weiner.

Looking forward to your answers. Thanks everyone!

Post in thread 'Ideally girth/circumference for first BBC dildo?'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...rence-for-first-bbc-dildo.217200/post-3722436

Back