Dildo advice

Stick with silicone. Vixen Creations' Outlaw is a nice starter dildo. It's 8.5" long and 2" thick. If that's not big enough, you can find larger black realistic silicone dildos like the Ultimate Fantasy from Bad Dragon or various models from Square Peg Toys, Babes-n-Horny, and Mr. Hankey's Toys. Some of them are much larger than a fist.

Update last night I introduced the black thunder dildo to wife started off by licking her pussy and getting her wet then I worked it in slow and licking her pussy at the same time she took almost all 9.5 inches. I saw her tense and felt her squeeze her pussy then jumped back and pushed it out I stared fucking her pussy was real sensitive and told me to stop because it was sore. I might of ruined it by not using lubricant she says it was to big and it hurt.

Just ordered the black thunder dildo for my Mexican wife says she will try it for me but does not need it that she has mine. I think she is ready to spice up our sex life. Would like to hear from wives first dildo and if that how they got into trying real bbc.
I bought a nice realistic BBC dildi from an Adam and Eve one day after work. I surprised her with it in bed that night. We played and she came twice from it. She still hasn't shown signs of BBC commitment, but she enjoys talking about it sometimes during sex.

Update last night I introduced the black thunder dildo to wife started off by licking her pussy and getting her wet then I worked it in slow and licking her pussy at the same time she took almost all 9.5 inches. I saw her tense and felt her squeeze her pussy then jumped back and pushed it out I stared fucking her pussy was real sensitive and told me to stop because it was sore. I might of ruined it by not using lubricant she says it was to big and it hurt.
Buy the lube. Next time work your piece first, get it nice and wet, then slide the thunder with lube. Work it slow champ! Good luck! Keep us posted

Just ordered the black thunder dildo for my Mexican wife says she will try it for me but does not need it that she has mine. I think she is ready to spice up our sex life. Would like to hear from wives first dildo and if that how they got into trying real bbc.

The first one I got for Pam was a Doc Johnston! The wife loves it! The nice thing about "The Doc", as she calls it, is that other than his initial capital cost, he's always on call, never charges a dime for performing and is always ready, willing and able to perform, with a little assistance that is!

One thing we'd recommend, provide her dildo with a condom each time she using it! Pam insists upon it, it makes it easier to slip into her, it's more sanitary, eliminates the use of lubes and needs minimal cleanup after use!

Last edited:
Update I have fucked my wife three times with the black thunder dildo she says it is to big and it hurts. I asked her if she is willing to try one smaller she said yes just because it is something that I like to but says it is not her idea.

Update I lubed up the black thunder dildo after I started eating wife's pussy started sliding it in and licking her clitoris she started moaning but then said to take it out that it was to big. Next day I asked her if she enjoyed it if not I was going to get rid of it she said we could use it once in a blue moon.

Update I lubed up the black thunder dildo after I started eating wife's pussy started sliding it in and licking her clitoris she started moaning but then said to take it out that it was to big. Next day I asked her if she enjoyed it if not I was going to get rid of it she said we could use it once in a blue moon.
Start out smaller! Get a 6” ur3 realistic dildo. Go SLOW and use lots of lube, but at the same time get her good and horny FIRST! If she isn’t wet, DONT USE IT YET! Message me if you like. By the way, starting with BAM is the craziest thing I’ve ever heard.

Actually I think that the best training option is an inflatable dildo. You push it in when it's quite manageable. Then start pumping slowly. When she complains, stop - even reduce the size a bit, then pump a little more. We have a large inflatable that can get real big. So, after fucking her with our almost fully pumped gildo, I could slip in a coca-cola can as if it were finger.

Actually I think that the best training option is an inflatable dildo. You push it in when it's quite manageable. Then start pumping slowly. When she complains, stop - even reduce the size a bit, then pump a little more. We have a large inflatable that can get real big. So, after fucking her with our almost fully pumped gildo, I could slip in a coca-cola can as if it were finger.
We tried those years ago and I didn’t like the way they felt. I never had an orgasm using them. It’s nice to see someone had fun with one.

Start out smaller! Get a 6” ur3 realistic dildo. Go SLOW and use lots of lube, but at the same time get her good and horny FIRST! If she isn’t wet, DONT USE IT YET! Message me if you like. By the way, starting with BAM is the craziest thing I’ve ever heard.
I have used a 2 inch by 9 inches long dildo but this was years ago and she could take all the way to the base. Now I need to find one that has realistic feel wife does not like the plastic.

Back