Dildo advice

Just ordered the black thunder dildo for my Mexican wife says she will try it for me but does not need it that she has mine. I think she is ready to spice up our sex life. Would like to hear from wives first dildo and if that how they got into trying real bbc.
First thing, how big are you? The reason why I ask is because you don't want to go super big right away. It might discourage her because you don't know how she might react. You don't want to hurt her and shut future sex adventures. I started my wife with the vixen Johnny. It is 7 1/4 x 1 3/4. I figured a roughly 1 3/4 of dick would be enough to verify that bigger is better. When I did get it, it was a surprise, although we had already talked about buying a dildo, I worked it in while I was fucking her doggy. I later confirmed what was already foretold when she started whimpering in *******. I later bought the cock sleeve vixen collossos and worked it in like a charm. She went crazier with that and it is her favorite.

First thing, how big are you? The reason why I ask is because you don't want to go super big right away. It might discourage her because you don't know how she might react. You don't want to hurt her and shut future sex adventures. I started my wife with the vixen Johnny. It is 7 1/4 x 1 3/4. I figured a roughly 1 3/4 of dick would be enough to verify that bigger is better. When I did get it, it was a surprise, although we had already talked about buying a dildo, I worked it in while I was fucking her doggy. I later confirmed what was already foretold when she started whimpering in *******. I later bought the cock sleeve vixen collossos and worked it in like a charm. She went crazier with that and it is her favorite.

That's a great idea! I never thought of a sleeve. That might be much more fun than a big dildo.

Doc Johnson are not particularly safe. Go for silicone. I can say the vixen creations stuff is great and can be sterilized in the dishwasher. I also just ordered for myself a Mrhankeystoys.com silicone dildo

Back