Didn't think she wanted it

33muscleboy

Male
From
AR, US
Hello all,

I've brought cuckolding up throughout my marriage and my wife really seems to enjoy the idea. We have yet to follow through, and although I have searched and spoke to several bulls, wife always seems to back out.
I'm almost to the point where I want to leave it alone, because I feel like maybe I'm too pushy or maybe she wants to leave it as bedroom talk.

My question is, if I left the topic alone, would she eventually bring it up to me? Have any of you had any experiences like this? Did she tell you when she was ready? If she did, how long after she told you did she follow through?

Thank you, and can't wait to hear your replies.

Here are some guidlines first. Maybe later i will answer the other questions you have asked. ;)

Never be pushy! Bring it up during sexual play and see how she reacts, but don`t do it every single time you have sex together. Also bring up the topic again and discuss it with your wife in a non-sexual environment, otherwise it will never leave the fantasy playground - it can only become more serious, if you discuss it "outside the bedroom" too.

Listen to her! Ask her what she enjoyed about your sexual play, which part of the fantasy turned her on and which part didn`t. Ask her about her desires and see where they overlap with yours. Include her fantasies during sexual play too, even if they are not the same as yours.

Remember that it is you who wants your wife to have sex with someone else, but it is she who will be the one to do it, if you both make it a reality. Respect and pursue this by letting her choose a potential candidate, being part of the process yourself, and actively agree or disagree to the choices she makes. But disagree if - and only if - there is a very good reason, tell her your reasons, and otherwise respect her wish!

Make her feel secure in your relationship, always loved, respected and protected by you, no matter what. If she feels the slightest chance it may harm your relationship or change the way you look at her - at any point - she won`t do it.

One of the hardest things is to make her understand how much you`d love her getting pleasure from another person, and how much you`d hate being cheated on by her at the same time; and to point out the difference between those two in a way that she understands it.
Another difficulty is to make her understand and trust that you will never desire to be with another woman, even though she is free to be with others than you, her husband.

Good luck!

Here are some guidlines first. Maybe later i will answer the other questions you have asked. ;)

Never be pushy! Bring it up during sexual play and see how she reacts, but don`t do it every single time you have sex together. Also bring up the topic again and discuss it with your wife in a non-sexual environment, otherwise it will never leave the fantasy playground - it can only become more serious, if you discuss it "outside the bedroom" too.

Listen to her! Ask her what she enjoyed about your sexual play, which part of the fantasy turned her on and which part didn`t. Ask her about her desires and see where they overlap with yours. Include her fantasies during sexual play too, even if they are not the same as yours.

Remember that it is you who wants your wife to have sex with someone else, but it is she who will be the one to do it, if you both make it a reality. Respect and pursue this by letting her choose a potential candidate, being part of the process yourself, and actively agree or disagree to the choices she makes. But disagree if - and only if - there is a very good reason, tell her your reasons, and otherwise respect her wish!

Make her feel secure in your relationship, always loved, respected and protected by you, no matter what. If she feels the slightest chance it may harm your relationship or change the way you look at her - at any point - she won`t do it.

One of the hardest things is to make her understand how much you`d love her getting pleasure from another person, and how much you`d hate being cheated on by her at the same time; and to point out the difference between those two in a way that she understands it.
Another difficulty is to make her understand and trust that you will never desire to be with another woman, even though she is free to be with others than you, her husband.

Good luck!

Thanks for your reply! I appreciate the advice and will definitely try to use it in our relationship. Although, my wife always says the only fantasy she has is the one that I put in her mind: cuckolding or mmf. Don't really know if she is scared to open up, or she just really doesn't have any fantasies on her own.

Although she has had a somewhat slutty past, I don't think she thinks about it as much as I do. She swears up and down that she has never masturbated in her life. As hard as that is to fathom, I believe her.

I would love to hear your other answers too!

Back