Did your first bbc anal sex hurt or feel good and why!

I would recommend the first time you are with a guy who is willing to take it slowly. Remember to relax. It can be quite painful at first. Oh and yea you can never use to much lube. Most all the black men I have been with Anal is a must. So my husband bought me an anal dilator kit from Amazon and we slowly trained my ass to take larger insertions. I’m happy to say I can cum just as hard from anal as from vaginal. I’ve become a true anal lover
Kelsee
My wife & I thank you so much for your suggestion for an Amazon anal dililator kit. She is ordering it rite now. Cuz her. BBC Bull has started training her with butt plugs , been kinda difficult. Cuz he and she both want her ass regularly taken.
Her bi girlfriend playmate already has a trained ass. My wife is jealous!!LOL👍

I would recommend the first time you are with a guy who is willing to take it slowly. Remember to relax. It can be quite painful at first. Oh and yea you can never use to much lube. Most all the black men I have been with Anal is a must. So my husband bought me an anal dilator kit from Amazon and we slowly trained my ass to take larger insertions. I’m happy to say I can cum just as hard from anal as from vaginal. I’ve become a true anal lover

I was told that by my partner that my anal virgianity will be taken when he wants. And it was hurting like hell and I was screaming and crying, but it just made him more excited. Even that he startet slowly it was tough for me, and when he started stroking hard I felt like I should explode. Funny, I got orgasmn. I have hard time sitting normal after for days. Now, I am used to anal

Kelsee
My wife & I thank you so much for your suggestion for an Amazon anal dililator kit. She is ordering it rite now. Cuz her. BBC Bull has started training her with butt plugs , been kinda difficult. Cuz he and she both want her ass regularly taken.
Her bi girlfriend playmate already has a trained ass. My wife is jealous!!LOL👍
Slower is better as long as she gets pleasure from it she will take larger in time

First time uncomfortable with a burning sensation really wanted to please him plus he said his wife would never do it. Plus it left a delicious after feeling for days, esp when I sat down

One of the girls I worked with at the time noticed my discomfort and asked “have you been riding a horse this weekend”
😂

Yes a black stallion

Back