Did you meet your cuck / cuckoldress through here?

Plumz

Male
Just curious as to any success stories on this section of the forum?

There are a lot of men posting threads looking for the cuck or hotwife/gf dynamic, but very few women -- I imagine the women are inundated with all kinds of attention, and the men largely skimmed over.

I get it, it's a buyers market for the women -- which is fine as that's a woman's prerogative, but has anyone here successfully started off a cuck relationship as a result of this website?

(I'm not talking about finding bulls either, just cucks and cuckoldresses)

Last edited:
There are very few "single" women on this site, and the ones who claim to be are over 50, fat, or in some other country and want a green card far more than they want you.

Online dating is a complete waste of time for men, no matter what race he is, because no matter how low a females sexual market value there are a million desperate idiots who are flooding her with attention. If some broad does contact you, it's probably just to get you to join her onlyfans, or something else she uses to get cash and attention. The majority of people who are on this site are men anyway, either they think they are studs or are pretending to be female so they can play out some weird fantasy.

Stick to the real world, it wont be much better, but at least you can meet a real person even if she is just using you for a free dinner.

Back