Rollcoll for Real Cuckoldress and Dommes

M

MascChocolate

I come from FetLife. Most people are fake as fuck there too, but there are a handful of real, experienced, long-term, Lifestyle Cuckoldress and Dommes. NOT hotwives; hotwifing is casual and hedonistic and doesn't particularly care about the domination involved.

Are there any real Dommes and Cuckoldresses here? The ones that understand a cuckold is about sacrificing their sexuality and do not allow any topping from the bottom.

Right now all I'm seeing is real casual hedonistic play. Which is fine -- you do you; I don't care. But I lost my virginity to this *******. I've been doing this for over a decade. Casual is boring as fuck to me. If the cuck is not shaved, in chastity, completely obedient and trained, or otherwise ready to pledge (with $$ and action, not with cheap ass words) their obedience and submission, I have zero interest. If the woman is not Black ONLY, I have zero interest.

Are there any real Mistresses/Cuckoldresses/Masters/Dommes here?

NOT Bulls. Bulls are nothing more than replaceable dildos for the couple's hedonistic selfish pleasure. I'm talking Masters and Dominants, those who deeply understand the psychological component of the Lifestyle. It's far more than just having a big and/or capable dick and making a bitch cum.

Back