Did someone else convert your wife, gf and you just went along with it?

I get less intercourse and I give more oral...lost more...lol
:LOL::ROFLMAO: Yes. "Give more oral, lots of more oral" i think is a common consequence of becoming a cuckold. i remember, long long ago when i refuse to give oral. That's something to think about. Our mouths become much more useful than our clits. At least in my case my mouth has been trained so hard and now i feel kind of proud of what i can do with it. i know sometimes is humiliated, but never the less i feel proud of my oral skills. That is something that distinguish us cuckolds from BULLS i think. BULLS rarely uses Their mouths, all the contrary of we cuckolds.

:LOL::ROFLMAO: Yes. "Give more oral, lots of more oral" i think is a common consequence of becoming a cuckold. i remember, long long ago when i refuse to give oral. That's something to think about. Our mouths become much more useful than our clits. At least in my case my mouth has been trained so hard and now i feel kind of proud of what i can do with it. i know sometimes is humiliated, but never the less i feel proud of my oral skills. That is something that distinguish us cuckolds from BULLS i think. BULLS rarely uses Their mouths, all the contrary of we cuckolds.

Me too, to the both of them, her and the BBC too

My wife needed no conversion; she was a black cock slut long before we met. She actually convinced me to become her cuckold. She asked me over to her place to play some records. When I arrived I found her flat on her back, high heels pointing to heaven, with a young black stud between her thighs, fucking the ******* out of her. Within seconds I was jerking off. When the stud nutted deep in her young slut's pussy, I shot my meager load on her carpet. She looked up at me through orgasmic glazed eyes, smiled at me, and said: "I think we should get married; we will be perfect together".

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG
    Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 53
Nope. I converted her. I'm Hispanic and her Daddy. She's my obedient little Sub.

We started out as full swap with other (white) couples. It was fun but I always loved seeing her trade off between sucking two dicks. We didn't want make a wife jealous so, we moved on from couples to just another guy so it was a threesome. She got bored with every white guy being lame with a tiny dick. They seriously have no game. I knew she had never been with or even considered a black man before. So, I suggested it to her and told her I would find her one. It took some time finding one and it was mind blowing to actually go there. She ended up sucking three black cocks in a weeks time. So, now we'e both agreed, no more tiny white dicks for her.

So a quick back story before my question: my wife's sister is bbc only and lives far away. She came to visit one time with a bbc friend she was sleeping with. They slept in the spare bedroom and one saturday morning I heard giggling upstairs so went up to check it out. This guy was laying in our guest bed with his 10 to 12 inch cock hanging out of the sheets. Apparently he had just finished banging my sister in law. So my wife was standing there at the bedroom door in awe at this thing while my sister in law laughed a d began fondling it. Soon after that my wife went bbc only and I know my sister in law set her up.. hottest thing I've ever seen. So have any women out there made their men cucks because of being introduced by someone other than hubby? Hubby, how did you feel about it?

Reading these posts is mad eye opening. Damn. Shaking my head. This is such a mindfuck lifestyle.

In the 70s we tried all these psycho ******* to get people to do as we want. Who would have know it was just a thick 10” that would do it

Thankfully not. We're still engaged. The wedding is in August. I swallowed my pride. Actually that's not all I've swallowed lately! Let's just say my racist southern grandmother hates us with a passion now.

Seeing her with a Black man was hard to take at first, but I got over myself.
Good lad. Now set her up with more black men and watch your wife get filled with black sperm.

My wife's sister introduced her. She is only in to bbc and when my wife visited her they went out. They ran into a few of her black friends and one wound up having my wife in the back seat of his car. The next day she did one of his friends. Now she get dressed sexy once a month and goes out and has a bbc then tells me about it.

Back