Did my friend get cucked?

The exchange that you posted is beyond ridiculous, and couldn't even read them after the first 2 lines.
I couldn’t read this either. Only white dudes make up fan fiction about making mixed babies and then pretend women said it in this lifestyle. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Babies are a lot of fucking work especially for the women who have to carry them to term and raise them. Only men don’t recognize that. Stop with the nonsense. ✋🏾

I couldn’t read this either. Only white dudes make up fan fiction about making mixed babies and then pretend women said it in this lifestyle. 🤦🏾‍♂️ Babies are a lot of fucking work especially for the women who have to carry them to term and raise them. Only men don’t recognize that. Stop with the nonsense. ✋🏾
Thank you babies are not accessories.

this is/was the most silly thing I have read today, and trust me, I have read some pretty silly stuff on here but this about does it for me.
Perhaps some people on here need to look up the meaning of "cuckold", look under "C" in Merriam Webster's dictionary. That is if you know how to use a dictionary!

Back