Dick Slapping

tumblr_p1fl4zwdE01wkvv2wo1_400.gif

I thought my wife would be of the same mindset. Or..................she does think it is a little degrading and likes that.

Or...........maybe she thinks the act of kneeling before a black man and letting him slap his large penis across her face or having to open her mouth and stick out her tongue so he can slap it on there is a way to show him she wants to be very submissive with him

I enjoy another woman's perspective in all of this. My wife tells me her perspective of course but sometimes does not elaborate so it is nice to hear from other women. I could see her enjoying the playfulness in being slapped by a large penis and even finding it a bit surreal too.
Yes it’s not like trying to knock a person out or anything. Just being playful and kind of teasing.

Yes it’s not like trying to knock a person out or anything. Just being playful and kind of teasing.

You are planting ideas in my head that I want to say to my wife. This is her "show" but I do enjoy suggesting nice things that I would enjoy watching her do. I think it would very erotic to watch her be teased in such a fashion where she is the focus of his attention but at the same time he gets to demonstrate his control over her.

This is a spur of the moment kind of thing, you can't orchestrate it, has to come from the gut.

Oh, I agree. I want everything about this to be spontaneous but we do talk about the possibilities. When the moment arises I can assure everything that goes on between my wife and this other guy will be very organic.
She thinks about the things she wants out of this too but once she is in the moment I see the nerves kicking in and she will be led by her emotions.

Back